It's Official!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just in case you were wondering or suffering from cheap tat withdrawal, QVC have confirmed on their arsebook page that Christmas is coming:

"QVC UK Hi [FB user], great news we will still be doing Christmas in July and will start our advertisements as soon as we're in July :) Hope this helps, Rebecca x"

To make it worse, QVC's turn of phrase there seems to suggest they think we actually want this!

[mum writes]

How can we be suffering from cheap tat withdrawal when they've been flogging last year's Christmas crap at various times so far this year.

I hope they wipe the dust off before sending the stuff out(well it must have been sold every July since last century):mysmilie_17:0, a friend owns a garage and has to get her Xmas orders in next month. She hates it.

Starting their adverts next month? good grief, so now we will have endless Christmas promos to add to the never ending Ruth L and Amanda H ones.

There should be no mention of it until Summer is over, well that's what I think.

Was is Xmas in JUNE last year? I remember one year it was even earlier than the usual July. Be thankful for small mercies- a month respite.

In defence of QVC (not that I want to defend them), every retailer previews and/or launches their Christmas ranges in July.

just in case you were wondering or suffering from cheap tat withdrawal, qvc have confirmed on their arsebook page that christmas is coming:

"qvc uk hi [fb user], great news we will still be doing christmas in july and will start our advertisements as soon as we're in july :) hope this helps, rebecca x"

to make it worse, qvc's turn of phrase there seems to suggest they think we actually want this!

nightmare.

I think it's started now with Butler & Wilson (I have liked & bought some pieces in the past) but these mainly gaudy, tasteless (IMO) offerings are a short cut to looking like a Christmas tree.

We're being constantly beaten into submission with the various sections of the same AH tat, which is now featured in the corner of other shows, so you can depend the mugs will be part of the Xmas 'gifting' presentations !!!!!

Hopefully it will just be the weekend around 25July. But it will involve tat, undoubtedly... And expensive things especially considering they are for a few days once a year.

Oh, I'm SO pleased to hear it! (Not) :mysmilie_14:
Just in case you were wondering or suffering from cheap tat withdrawal, QVC have confirmed on their arsebook page that Christmas is coming:

"QVC UK Hi [FB user], great news we will still be doing Christmas in July and will start our advertisements as soon as we're in July :) Hope this helps, Rebecca x"

To make it worse, QVC's turn of phrase there seems to suggest they think we actually want this!

Okay, now is the time to officially be afraid. Just had a TV ad for Movies 24 channel, from 3rd July they are doing Christmas In July!!!:mysmilie_1::mysmilie_1: Yes, all those crap movies you try to avoid at Xmas will be showing in July again.

Ah it's a magical time, when all QVCs Christmas clearance/last clicks prices suddenly turn into "Christmas In July" prices.

Latest posts

Back