Neck Cream, Which Brand Is It?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
So I was at my hairdresser last week and we started chatting. She told me a client had brought her a sample of neck cream in blank little pot. Yes, I do keep telling her M&S own brand, but she keeps telling me she cannot find it when she goes into her local branch!

Any way the sample is from a brand sold only at QVC.

Thick and yellow in colour(perhaps more cream, this is me thinking? As yellow sounds strange), she liked it and was interested in buying.

The only brands I could think where Judith Williams or Flora Mare who are sold only at QVC, but I have never used either brand so no idea which one it is?

Oh this client only comes in every 3 months.

L'Occitane ?
IMG_2882.jpg

Sorry for poor pic, I've attached a screen shot. No idea how to add a link to Q's website (could someone tell me please ?).

Yep I'd say NIOD too, it is a weird texture, and less is more in terms of application; the full size comes in a brown glass jar that looks like a medicine bottle.

I like the Elemis throat and decollete collagen balm, its expensive and only comes in 40ml tubes, but it does make my throat area a lot smoother

No idea she just said client said QVC ONLY and it was thick and yellow. As its £47 plus shipping I cannot see her actually buying it.

No idea why she can never get the Marks and Spencer one which I swear by at think its £13-14 now?

No idea she just said client said QVC ONLY and it was thick and yellow. As its £47 plus shipping I cannot see her actually buying it.

No idea why she can never get the Marks and Spencer one which I swear by at think its £13-14 now?
I was thinking exactly that – M&S is much more affordable and can be ordered online – no need to go in store, and the order can be picked up from Simply Food too no need to go in a large one.

Can I be nosey and ask what the M&S cream is called please ? I need a neck cream, although I'm not sure any would be good enough to turn a turkey neck into a swan's neck !

I know M&S do an anti-ageing range called Formula. I haven't tried much (a neck cream is in the stash!) but I do like the eye creams.

I got some of the old packaging neck cream in one of their outlet stores a couple of months back, I wonder if they still have some knocking around, may have to have a look as its good stuff!

Prai is my suggestion. Deffo only QVC, and comes in a pot. The old formulation Gatineau was more yellow but was in a tube... I thought that was excellent stuff, from my own experience.

I know M&S do an anti-ageing range called Formula. I haven't tried much (a neck cream is in the stash!) but I do like the eye creams.

Yes this is the Formula range. They have this thing for repackaging every few years. You also get a proper use by date on the bottom of the packaging such as 12/2019!

Strangely I cannot use Boots own brand range not just the No7 one the other anti ageing one which is a good price both break my rosacea out. Yet M&S Formula never has.

Yes this is the Formula range. They have this thing for repackaging every few years. You also get a proper use by date on the bottom of the packaging such as 12/2019!

Thank you Donna, sounds like something I could well give a whirl in the future when I have a break in the current stocked creams.
Value your opinion, do you recommend all the range or just certain items?

Latest posts

Back