Which Ideal World "moment" would you reprise if you could?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just finished watching Pete at the end of a Moira C hour, bringing on Howard for a preview of what's on next - priceless watching Pete get his facts completely wrong and Howard having to correct him (like a pair of crosstalk comedians, except they weren't funny). It made me think about IW presentations that I will never forget (mainly because I'm still in therapy). I would be greedy and chose two never-to-be-forgotten IW "moments", both starring the incomparable Howard:-

1) a Woodlands leather hour, where he took over the role of catwalk model and paraded up and down, leaving the model to run the show

2) a ladders hour, where (for reasons unspecified) he presented the show in a hard hat and wearing a fluorescent vest

Any other favourites out there?

My favourite "moment" is from years ago - Steve Whatley was presenting Zhuzh and there he was sitting on a stair set up looking as though he was completely stark naked, nut brown all over! He had a tiny pair of speedos on yet arranged himself for the desired effect .. Hilarious

Noooooooooooooooo!! Lilo Lil, how could you? You know I'm still having therapy!!! Nurse.........the medication - and quick.
My favourite "moment" is from years ago - Steve Whatley was presenting Zhuzh and there he was sitting on a stair set up looking as though he was completely stark naked, nut brown all over! He had a tiny pair of speedos on yet arranged himself for the desired effect .. Hilarious

Loved Ideal World when Steve Whatley was on there,think the channel is carp now,especially as they Keep Beak Nosed Jacks as a presenter,have never come across such an awful presenter as Beaky Jacks,she comes across as so OTT & False and doesn't go 1 minute without saying err or umm & she is so common.feel sorry for the guests on the shows presented by Beaky Jacks,as she doesn't shut up and let them speak,constantly talks over the guest.

Latest posts

Back