Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Taken from the AH advert
"If you think you know QVC, then think again"
For fun what do you know????

:mysmilie_506:

:mysmilie_508:

Yes I do.

Advanced Orders will always be delayed, or send really early(returns anyone). Or items come into stock and go on general sale yet the advanced orders not sent first, you have to phone.

Returns with other people's stuff still in bags, clothes smelling of smoke or perfume sent out.

Made especially for QVC items are always not of the same standard of the brand's own.

Auto Delivery will 99.9% of the time go wrong, cancelled for some yet others will get them.

Celebs are the most important people in the universe if they use then the rest of must use the wonder products. Send a so called celeb loads of free stuff and then pay them to come on and front your shows.

The customer is always wrong

Use too much product and QVC will send it back to you. They have a scientific formula which tells them how much you should use within 30 days.

If you think QVC sells Birkenstocks .......

Think again, they don't.

:mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_17:

That Ruth is it Langdon? Said it too ...I found it quite insulting!!

I know they take us for fools telling them to say such rubbish!!

That Ruth is it Langdon? Said it too ...I found it quite insulting!!

I know they take us for fools telling them to say such rubbish!!

Imho it is one of the most irritating promos ever, AH and RL both want gagging, they are both just annoying beyond belief... far from making me buy from them, I rush for the off button whenever they appear.

If you think you know QVC with its expensive tat and over inflated prices, you might wanna think again........they're worse than that.

It is quite patronising and insulting to be "preached to" by people whose knowledge of QVC extends to whatever the PR has told them, washed down with freebies, carte-blanche behind the scenes and a nice paycheck. Collectively, the experience we have on those forum amounts to several decades. We have seen the best and worst in that time... I bet the zlebs don't know the half of it!

They've clearly paid megabucks to AH as they squeeze her on constantly, and even little ads appear in the corner of other shows. In danger of overkill, and dehard fans of hers will be sick of it soon.

If ever I'm tempted to order from QVC I look at the appalling p&p ,slow delivery,penalties if I return too many wrong,broken,used or unwanted purchases etc.I think again and order from somewhere else.

I just did that. Saw a Kuhn Rikon ratchet can opener demo on Q.

I bought it from ebay with FREE PP for about £6 less than the total Q so-called feature price, and it was shipped the same day.

Should be here tomorrow.

I just did that. Saw a Kuhn Rikon ratchet can opener demo on Q.

I bought it from ebay with FREE PP for about £6 less than the total Q so-called feature price, and it was shipped the same day.

Should be here tomorrow.

Same with Dunelm, I orderered two sets of those tongs, they were only £5.57 each so delivered next day only came to £16.99 as opposed to QVCs £24, they're robbing *^#%+*^s. Think everyone did the same because they're sold out for delivery now. :mysmilie_14:

QVC don't seem to like it when they're pulled up over their prices. Someone on Facebook asked why QVC are charging £120 for a NIOD product, that you can buy in lots of other places for £38. The post appeared and, as I was trying to read the comment on it, QVC deleted it. Must have been a guilty conscience, otherwise it would have made sense for them to reply saying it was a mistake and will be corrected. They know full will they're taking customers for idiots and ripping us off left, right and centre. They clearly have no moral standards as a business, so how can they be trusted at all?

QVC don't seem to like it when they're pulled up over their prices. Someone on Facebook asked why QVC are charging £120 for a NIOD product, that you can buy in lots of other places for £38. The post appeared and, as I was trying to read the comment on it, QVC deleted it. Must have been a guilty conscience, otherwise it would have made sense for them to reply saying it was a mistake and will be corrected. They know full will they're taking customers for idiots and ripping us off left, right and centre. They clearly have no moral standards as a business, so how can they be trusted at all?

Whaaat ? That price difference is scandalous !

................ If you thought we claimed to be the cheapest
................ Well we don't.

Far from it :wink:

I wanted 2 of those KR ratchet can openers, one as a gift for someone who finds ordinary openers difficult.

But they only had one for sale, it said "1 available, 5 sold". So I ordered 1 only, which I received quickly.

The next day, it said "1 available, 6 sold", so I ordered it, and it was dispatched the same day.

It now says "1 available, 7 sold".

Very strange! It seems like they ALWAYS show just 1 available, perhaps to encourage you to buy it quickly before it goes.

But as the PP is FREE for me, it costs them more 2 sell 2 separate ones instead of 2 at once, which I wanted.

I haven't tried it on a tin yet, but like most KR items it is very well made.

Latest posts

Back