If You Think You Know QVC .............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I do.

Advanced Orders will always be delayed, or send really early(returns anyone). Or items come into stock and go on general sale yet the advanced orders not sent first, you have to phone.

Returns with other people's stuff still in bags, clothes smelling of smoke or perfume sent out.

Made especially for QVC items are always not of the same standard of the brand's own.

Auto Delivery will 99.9% of the time go wrong, cancelled for some yet others will get them.

Celebs are the most important people in the universe if they use then the rest of must use the wonder products. Send a so called celeb loads of free stuff and then pay them to come on and front your shows.

The customer is always wrong

Use too much product and QVC will send it back to you. They have a scientific formula which tells them how much you should use within 30 days.

There speaks a cynic/voice of experience, take your pick, I am erring on the latter!

Though with regards to the advanced orders, someone I knew fell into 'that trap' and order was in stock earlier than stated (which from Q's point of view is of course better for the customer as they are receiving the stock earlier, which can of course only be a 'good thing'), the problem she had was that she hadn't budgeted for thus causing confusion with finances (Q 'forgot' to email her with regards to this, when she telephoned Customer Services, they apologised but nothing else), she ended up sending the item back anyway!

I am shocked and perturbed by the enormous amount of cynicism and slur that is vented towards those who work hard and tirelessly to sell us their wonderful wares at extremely competitive prices and very reasonable postage charges. I mean lets face it if this channel wasn't on, then this forum wouldn't be able to continuously praise and adore this wonderful, informative and entertaining (possibly for the wrong reasons) channel!

I am shocked and perturbed by the enormous amount of cynicism and slur that is vented towards those who work hard and tirelessly to sell us their wonderful wares at extremely competitive prices and very reasonable postage charges. I mean lets face it if this channel wasn't on, then this forum wouldn't be able to continuously praise and adore this wonderful, informative and entertaining (possibly for the wrong reasons) channel!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post YR?

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_50: what can you mean?:mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back