Zhuzh blockbuster 15/06/2017

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered this on 15 June and it's still in process today. I heard that IW was faster with their deliveries than QVC . How long does it normally take? I don't shop often on IW.

I ordered this on 15 June and it's still in process today. I heard that IW was faster with their deliveries than QVC . How long does it normally take? I don't shop often on IW.

I've always had my deliveries in three days, sometimes two. The only time I waited five was when it came direct from the supplier. Send them an email they're very good at sorting problems out and will hurry it up for you.

Zhuzh is the best tan accelerator by far, I use it all year round as my moisturiser, absolutely love it.

I've always had my deliveries in three days, sometimes two. The only time I waited five was when it came direct from the supplier. Send them an email they're very good at sorting problems out and will hurry it up for you.

Zhuzh is the best tan accelerator by far, I use it all year round as my moisturiser, absolutely love it.
I got a dispatch email last night and a reply from CS this morning with the tracking number. On the email it says delivery within seven (!) working days. I can't wait, the weather is so good at the moment for topping up the tan, hoping to get it soon.

I got a dispatch email last night and a reply from CS this morning with the tracking number. On the email it says delivery within seven (!) working days. I can't wait, the weather is so good at the moment for topping up the tan, hoping to get it soon.

After the despatch email you'll get it tomorrow or at the latest, the day after, that's always been my experience and you're going to absolutely love it, it actually does work too. :mysmilie_3:

After the despatch email you'll get it tomorrow or at the latest, the day after, that's always been my experience and you're going to absolutely love it, it actually does work too. :mysmilie_3:
Took my delivery yesterday afternoon and the weather has changed, bummer! I used it yesterday late afternoon and this morning and I can see the difference already, love it!
I wish I got it for my last holiday, but Ultrasun came up with that tan activating TSV which was RUBBISH, I didn't want to spend any more money and didn't think I could return used Zhuzh to IW. Now returned Ultrasun TSV (bought two!) and got Zhuzh.

Took my delivery yesterday afternoon and the weather has changed, bummer! I used it yesterday late afternoon and this morning and I can see the difference already, love it!
I wish I got it for my last holiday, but Ultrasun came up with that tan activating TSV which was RUBBISH, I didn't want to spend any more money and didn't think I could return used Zhuzh to IW. Now returned Ultrasun TSV (bought two!) and got Zhuzh.

Yay! It's great isn't it. I'm not sure if you know this, but it works with just natural daylight too, it doesn't need to be sunny, it works in natural daylight even if it's cloudy. I use mine all year round as a moisturiser, I'm made up you like it, you should see my Zhuzh stash in my cupboard, I'm never without it. Yes you can return anything you've used back to Ideal World free through Asda, it's a brilliant service, you can get next day delivery to Asda now too. Thanks for letting me know Marina. :mysmilie_3:

Yay! It's great isn't it. I'm not sure if you know this, but it works with just natural daylight too, it doesn't need to be sunny, it works in natural daylight even if it's cloudy. I use mine all year round as a moisturiser, I'm made up you like it, you should see my Zhuzh stash in my cupboard, I'm never without it. Yes you can return anything you've used back to Ideal World free through Asda, it's a brilliant service, you can get next day delivery to Asda now too. Thanks for letting me know Marina. :mysmilie_3:
Yes it's great and the new tan looks brighter than my usual tan and lovely colour! And I heard that it works with the day light only but after reading the reviews some people say it doesn't and says so on the bottle which I didn't care to read.
When I was deciding between Ultrasun and Zhuzh I thought that I wouldn't be able to return to IW in 14 days because I was going for two weeks and I thought that with skincare or cosmetics it should be unopened. I bought a pair of earrings on IW ages ago and it was made very clear that they were not refundable for hygiene reasons if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure Marina, in all honesty I don't buy earrings from anywhere that refunds on them anyway, which as far as I'm aware, is only QVC. They say they're hygienically cleaned, but I don't trust them not when seven out of ten items I last bought from QVC were visibly used items, so the warehouse must just lob returns back on the resale shelf to go out to customers as new. So I can fully get on board with none refundable used earrings, that's probably why they stopped selling them a long time ago. As for everything else, IW will refund even if it's used, including beauty.

Latest posts

Back