OMG Catherine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
Just seen C H on the bare minerals show, her hair is blacker than ever, and she looks like someone out of the munsters, cousin it comes to mind.

And she was licking asses for compliments from SJ. Going on and on and on about her eye socket!

CHuntly act your age not your shoe size!

Altogether, "If I could turn back time. If I could find a way."

I only caught a bit of the BM show but in that time Catherine managed to bring most issues back to herself, her crepey eyelids,her thin lips,her age- I'm getting on now blah blah blah until SJ said "Catherine you are stunning,the most beautiful presenter at QVC" CH- with a coy look to camera said "oh thankyou I'll catch this on record and keep it"!!

He self deprecation in order to score compliments is ridiculous now,as well as the mention on every clothes show " I'm wearing the size 8" which I doubt somehow.

She is now added to what I call my "Sutton Button" ie a big switch off !!!

I only caught a bit of the BM show but in that time Catherine managed to bring most issues back to herself, her crepey eyelids,her thin lips,her age- I'm getting on now blah blah blah until SJ said "Catherine you are stunning,the most beautiful presenter at QVC" CH- with a coy look to camera said "oh thankyou I'll catch this on record and keep it"!!

He self deprecation in order to score compliments is ridiculous now,as well as the mention on every clothes show " I'm wearing the size 8" which I doubt somehow.

Love that!

And she was licking asses for compliments from SJ. Going on and on and on about her eye socket!

CHuntly act your age not your shoe size!

Altogether, "If I could turn back time. If I could find a way."

I hate it when she does that. As Lemonsqueezy said, she got her result though. Her vanity knows no bounds.

She is always fishing for compliments. Her fishing rod is always by her side ready to be unfurled.

What's the point of presenters saying their size, it is meaningless to me. An image on the TV who I have never met to compare their height and build to me cannot advise me on my size. JR's "small" must have the returns queue at the post office down the road.

Even with the wool rug attached to her head at the moment....it doesn't beat one of her first on-air shows with her hair in bunches & an outfit like Britney! She announced the next time on..that she had been told off!

Latest posts

Back