Is richard jacksons liquid flower food lacking the power??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
I see the Gardening Product Of The Month Richard Jacksons Flower Power is receiving its reviews.
The buyers on receiving the item are seeing the product doesn't match dilution wise with the old powder version.
In fact there's been comments it's practically one use only :mysmilie_13:

:mysmilie_466:

One heck of a feeding the plants expense!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Richard-Jackso...-Hose-End-Sprayer.product.509956.html?sc=SRCH

There's another TSV of his tonight, after all the others. I wonder if this will feature? :D

Another unnecessarily expensive way of gardening courtesy of RJ. I cannot think why his products should be any better than those that can be purchased at local gardening centres for a lower price and are more economical. Plants need an occasional boost of usable nitrogen, and phosphate and potash especially when in containers or if you grow fruit or veg.All brands have this and other trace elements.I use Phostrogen granules( about £9-10.99 for 2kg)mine was £9.99 from Homebase.Used for all plants indoors and out ,it does the job.Also don't believe the results in pictures RJ keeps showing are just because of that product.

Look at my flowers RJ!!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 163
I think QVC must have a 'stake' in his business, as there are no other gardening products to compete with. Fashion, Jewellery, Electrical Goods, Beauty, Handbags, Shoes, Bedding, Homewares etc all have competing companies vying for business, but Jackson is a standalone company. Makes you think.

I think QVC must have a 'stake' in his business, as there are no other gardening products to compete with. Fashion, Jewellery, Electrical Goods, Beauty, Handbags, Shoes, Bedding, Homewares etc all have competing companies vying for business, but Jackson is a standalone company. Makes you think.

Yes more than likely.

Though following ages ago a review on Mary Portas site were a supplier said they presented their product which was then copied and produced by QVC, he better had watch out.

There's another TSV of his tonight, after all the others. I wonder if this will feature? :D

Still being flogged last time to buy it now at the weekend, RJ has just said he's been told.
Fastest way to feed your plants with Flower Power.

NO fastest Ka - ching

:mysmilie_11:

Last edited:
flower power must be the most expensive plant food in the world. i used it for many months and its not better than phosphrogen or miracle gro and triple the price at least.

Still being flogged last time to buy it now at the weekend, RJ has just said he's been told.
Fastest way to feed your plants with Flower Power.

NO fastest Ka - ching

:mysmilie_11:

Really last time being sold at a week end

Well what do I see this afternoon on the tv in the outlet but RJ Liquid Flower Power being sold so hardly was the last time being sold this morning.

:mysmilie_468:

Flower Power is the best I've tried (and I've tried a lot over the years), however, I would say the liquid version is not good value. I still use the powdered product and have no intention of changing. It works for me. Expensive? Yes, but if it actually gives me useable strawberries and raspberries, lettuce, gooseberries and a lovely garden then I'm happy.

CC

Latest posts

Back