Cinnamon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catseye

Registered Shopper
Alison K looks like she has been dipped in cinnamon. What a terrible colour she is. It looks ridiculous when you see the colour of her palms compared to the rest of her. Seriously bad.

She likes real tanning, loves the sun, she said in the past that she could sit out in the sun all day. Rather a stupid remark to make from a woman who's already dodged a bullet, all I can think of is she loves living dangerously, the silly woman.

On a lighter note, I'm looking for a coffee table that colour.

I used to work with someone like her who loved a tan. She would go on exotic holidays and then use a tanning machine at home. I take great relish in knowing we are the same age, BUT she looks 15 year older with her tanned but leathery and lined skin. There is a price to pay for it, and Ali will be looking nearer 80 once she reaches 60. Silly woman.

She likes real tanning, loves the sun, she said in the past that she could sit out in the sun all day. Rather a stupid remark to make from a woman who's already dodged a bullet, all I can think of is she loves living dangerously, the silly woman. On a lighter note, I'm looking for a coffee table that colour.

Some people put looks before health no matter how much extra risk is involved.That is up to them I suppose but very unwise in my opinion.

As to your table ......just have your phone with a photo of AK.You can match that colour to perfection.

Some people put looks before health no matter how much extra risk is involved.That is up to them I suppose but very unwise in my opinion.

As to your table ......just have your phone with a photo of AK.You can match that colour to perfection.

Of course! Why didn't I think of that. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back