L'Occitane TSV 14/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another opportunity to catch the bored and boring Alexis switching on and off her feigned interest as the camera pans in and out. I know it must be difficult to drone on about soap for hours but she needs to get a bit better at faking it.

The sizes of the shower oil and soaps seem very small and are bulked out by liquid soap and handcream. Be interesting to see the price not that I`ll be buying.

Glad I went for today's Elemis TSV. This one is rubbish! How much hand wash do we need? It's in every TSV , or it at least seems to be. Not for me thank you!

Interested to see the price of this, but am interested as I'm running low on soap & would love to try the new shea shower oil. Will gift the hand balm as I think it will be too thick for me and liquid soap always comes in handy. Wish it was a bottle & not a refil though.

Glad I went for today's Elemis TSV. This one is rubbish! How much hand wash do we need? It's in every TSV , or it at least seems to be. Not for me thank you!

I get my hand wash from Tkmaxx good prices , got Organic Surge last time .

i think they put the refill in as most cases most people would have a bottle they can use with it

Clearly this TSV is aimed at an existing L'Occitane customer rather than one to attract new customers.

I agree r.e. aiming at exisiting customera, but I'm one and unless I have a refil in my stash I don't keep the bottles, therefore I don't currently have any to pour this refil into. lol!

You could pour the refill into any old liquid soap dispenser, but then wouldn't be able to impress people in letting them know you're loaded enough to use a 'prestige' brand! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Obviously trying to keep the costs down offering a refill. I wouldn't have a bottle to decant it in either & wouldn't want to put it in any old bottle. Would have happily paid a couple of quid extra to have it in its proper packaging. And those soaps look tiny, might as well not bother. The shower oil looks good but thats about all. Hand cream I have tons of. Quite disappointing!

Latest posts

Back