L'Occitane TSV 14/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i would have liked the body lotion more than the hand cream. it lasts me forever. i have a large almond milk hand cream which is devine but still have it from a couple of years ago

When the item flashes up after selection (just before it says its unavailable) it looks like the single delivery is showing as being on 4 Easypay. It's such a brief glimpse of the green text that I can't be sure though.

LOccitane 5 Piece Shea Bath & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232813

Auto-Delivery LOccitane 5 Piece Shea Bath & Body Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234020

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £27.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece Bath & Body collection from L'Occitane features the brand new Shea Fabulous Shower Oil, bestselling Liquid Soap Eco Refill in the fragrance of your choice, plus other shea butter-enriched treats. Long-time L'Occitane fans will love stocking up on their favourites, while those new to this premium beauty brand will delight in discovering each product in this intensely moisturising collection.

A worldwide launch - currently only available at QVC, it's time to fall in love with the brand new Shea Fabulous Shower Oil. When mixed with water, this moisturising oil leaves a satin-soft sheen all over your body, helping to hydrate all day long.

Customer favourite - the Liquid Soap Eco Refill comes in a choice of beautiful Lavender or Verbena fragrance and is perfect for topping up your current L'Occitane Liquid Soap container. Help to preserve the environment whilst enjoying this detergent-free cleanser that's gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

Keep your bathroom stocked - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this same collection again every two months for a further five deliveries, at today's brilliant price!

Verbena option contains:

1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml) - a luxurious oil cleanser that helps to soften and hydrate the feel of the skin
1 x Shea Intensive Hand Balm (150ml) - an ultra-rich version of the iconic Shea Hand Cream, formulated for very dry skin; with 25% shea butter
1 x Shea Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) in Verbena - a detergent-free cleanser enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extract; in a distinctive lemony fragrance
2 x Shea Milk Soap (50g) - a milk-scented soap with an extra-gentle 100% vegetable base; enriched with shea butter

Lavender option contains:

1 x Shea Fabulous Shower Oil (250ml)
1 x Shea Intensive Hand Balm (150ml)
1 x Shea Liquid Soap Eco Refill (500ml) in Lavender - a detergent-free cleanser enriched with shea butter and aloe vera extract; in a calming, tranquil lavender fragrance
2 x Shea Milk Soap (50g)

It's live now for anyone what wants to order.

The auto delivery is the same collection again every two months for five shipments.

As I want one of each liquid soap I'm just going to order two sets now and forget about the AD.

I was about to order but then paused.I use the Liquid soap all the time and have a bottle to decant the refill in to.I have used the soap for years & will not be parted from it but these are half the size of my usual bars.Then am not interested in the hand cream or bothered about the shower product.So giving it a miss!

It's live now for anyone what wants to order.

The auto delivery is the same collection again every two months for five shipments.

As I want one of each liquid soap I'm just going to order two sets now and forget about the AD.

I've just done that, it's such good value as I do love the handcream and the handwash (although already have a stash of both) but the shower oils will probably be presents for friends with dry skin!

Just out of interest, can you order one of each option on AD? Does QVC's querky system allow it?

Ordered the Lavender option this morning before it went on Advanced orders. Never tried the balm, which I have always wanted to, and have a bottle of unopened Lavender which I can use for the refill.

Bummer. Just got in and tried to order but it's apparently sold out.

Am I just slow thinking they'd have had a load of stock to sell, which at that price, was bound to sell a lot of, or have they just been caught out?

Oh well.

Mine has been sent back to QVC - not happy as Hermes only tried twice to delivery (according to the online tracker, I don't think they tried at all because I haven't been carded) when they should try three times before sending it back.

I have to wait now for fresh stock to arrive mid August because I can have them sent back out again. I don't know if I can still have the auto delivery.

Latest posts

Back