Maxine from Bibi Boux

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

saffie

Registered Shopper
Has maxine from Bibi had something done to her face, something doesn't look right.

Maxine from Bibi Boux

She can seem to talk without moving her mouth, not that I watch her much, imo she tries too hard to be funny, and is
too ditzy for me.

The woman's got balls on the brain...........an unusual place to have them you might say. :mysmilie_17:

Bibi Bijoux guest

What a strange lady! Her face looked surgically enhanced and taut, in a rather unnatural way. Those false eyelashes were like two fans - and that overdone mascara! And what an odd voice! She had a Romford accent, I think. She sounded like she was pissed! Then she couldn't see one of her charms on a bracelet! Is she the owner / designer? Still, she was a lot more likeable than ice cold Kelly Hoppen.

She's the UK (yes UK !) rep for the brand. She's always been a bit odd, and never seems to show her face to the camera very much - hiding behind a curtain of hair (like Michelle Hope does).

I think Maxine is clinging on to the 1960s hippy chic, flower power and all that, in the words of soon to be up coming Christmas tat clearance Maxine, let it goooooo, let it goooooo..............

What a strange lady! Her face looked surgically enhanced and taut, in a rather unnatural way. Those false eyelashes were like two fans - and that overdone mascara! And what an odd voice! She had a Romford accent, I think. She sounded like she was pissed! Then she couldn't see one of her charms on a bracelet! Is she the owner / designer? Still, she was a lot more likeable than ice cold Kelly Hoppen.

Nothing wrong with a Romford accent. Many cockneys moved there.
Maxine seems like the type of person who would have been down Petticoat Lane in the old days. When it was the proper East End.

Nothing wrong with a Romford accent. Many cockneys moved there.
Maxine seems like the type of person who would have been down Petticoat Lane in the old days. When it was the proper East End.

She cracks me up as she's like Babs from the Carry On films flogging jewellery, I find her very entertaining and she knows her stuff too

Latest posts

Back