Amazon TSV 16/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh and someone on Facebook has pointed out::::

The live demo showing shipping at £3.95 but you go to order and its £4.95!! He phoned up and got the £1 refund, good for him!

Oh and someone on Facebook has pointed out::::

The live demo showing shipping at £3.95 but you go to order and its £4.95!! He phoned up and got the £1 refund, good for him!

How odd, and this is probably one of the customers who'd pay more shopping with QVC and paying their excruciating, eye watering p&p charge, and he's worried about a knicker?!. :mysmilie_15:

Have QVC made a Boo Boo with this TSV? I thought it would be flying out but all colours still available mid afternoon. Too close to the Amazon Prime event perhaps?

It could be that and the fact it was only ten minutes ago they had the previous Amazon Fire TSV, the older/smaller model, for the same price, and that's always guaranteed to pee a QVC customer off.

I wonder if Q are banking on people not using the voucher? Also of course, Mr Holbein (sp), specified that the case would be with you in 2 to 3 working days (roughly), well given the fact that thousands of tablets have been sold, thus people will have their TSV's by Thursday (roughly of this week), so, you are telling me that 'Caseable' will then deliver all by the following Thursday ( I know that this is probably an extreme example as not all customers will do it the first day. I can imagine though that a lot of people will not bother with the 'faff' and therefore not take advantage of the offer, thus the 'added value' is not really that.

It also amused me that Lee tried to use Alexa several times and all times it failed to either 'turn the light to the designated colour' or failed to bring up the correct weather. It is a good job I didn't want to use this application or Alexia in general. Also why is it always the same song (one that I have never actually heard of ( either artist or song)), is that the only copyrighted song they have?!

he played Al Green, Let's Stay Together,
one of the Top Soul Albums of all time (according to Guiness Book of Records and others)

I decided to buy one as my friend has one and she is very pleased with it and it will do everything I want it to. Ive just checked and Ive been charged £3.95 postage so that's ok. I'm surprised that they aren't sold but, as you say, it could be that people who wanted one will have gone to Amazon on prime day. The good thing is that its on easy pay which suits me.

The case thing you send the voucher for, bet most people will just pick one from the companies selection. Lee kept on about they had 100s to chose from, so ready to ship out.

The case thing you send the voucher for, bet most people will just pick one from the companies selection. Lee kept on about they had 100s to chose from, so ready to ship out.

I think you could be right Donna. I might choose from their selection as I don't really want a photo on it. Ive had a look and they have hundreds of pictures. Some nice flowers will do me.

Well Lee promised that Caseables would despatch your cover within 2 working days. Well I ordered mine on Tuesday of last week, and Ive just had an email from them to say that it will be 3 to 5 working days late due to delays. I chose one of their pictures so it wasn't as if Id sent one of mine.

Anyone else had this problem.

Well Lee promised that Caseables would despatch your cover within 2 working days. Well I ordered mine on Tuesday of last week, and Ive just had an email from them to say that it will be 3 to 5 working days late due to delays. I chose one of their pictures so it wasn't as if Id sent one of mine.

Anyone else had this problem.

Yes, I have just been sent the same e-mail I ordered one of their standard designs, was told there will be a 3-5 working days delay. I also ordered an SD card from Amazon using my Amazon Prime account, should have been received the next day - 17th August, there is also a delay on that being despatched to me.

I am however loving my Kindle Fire 8", the battery had just gone on my Fire 7" so this TSV was perfect timing for me. I do miss having the case, am worried about dropping the thing, I really hope it comes soon. Am going away on Friday and will be taking the Fire with me so may have to order another one and pay for it from Amazon Prime.

Yes, I have just been sent the same e-mail I ordered one of their standard designs, was told there will be a 3-5 working days delay. I also ordered an SD card from Amazon using my Amazon Prime account, should have been received the next day - 17th August, there is also a delay on that being despatched to me.

I am however loving my Kindle Fire 8", the battery had just gone on my Fire 7" so this TSV was perfect timing for me. I do miss having the case, am worried about dropping the thing, I really hope it comes soon. Am going away on Friday and will be taking the Fire with me so may have to order another one and pay for it from Amazon Prime.

I'm very pleased with mine too. I don't need an all singing, all dancing tablet. My Samsung has given up the ghost and I didn't want to pay a lot for another one. This tablet ticks all the boxes for me. Looking forward to eventually getting the cover - I'm keeping it in the plastic bag at the moment to keep it safe.

one of my friend's ordered and it arrived last Wednesday. Only problem it would not connect to her wifi, contacted Amazon and they spent over 40 minutes on the phone with her trying to get it to work. But no luck. Person from Amazon said it was not the wifi but the tablet with was faulty. So she phoned QVC straight away and only got the return label today and its on its way back. She said she kept asking please make sure I get another one and not a refund!!! Seems they have over a thousand still in stock! Lets see.

one of my friend's ordered and it arrived last Wednesday. Only problem it would not connect to her wifi, contacted Amazon and they spent over 40 minutes on the phone with her trying to get it to work. But no luck. Person from Amazon said it was not the wifi but the tablet with was faulty. So she phoned QVC straight away and only got the return label today and its on its way back. She said she kept asking please make sure I get another one and not a refund!!! Seems they have over a thousand still in stock! Lets see.

That's a shame. Hopefully the next one will work. I had no problem setting it up and its easy to use which is good because I'm not very techy. I think they were selling it too close to Prime day, otherwise I think they would have all gone.

Has anyone who got one of these had their cover yet from Caseables. I had an email last week to say that it had been despatched with a tracking number but it doesn't seem to work. I have got fed up with waiting so Ive ordered a cheapish one from Amazon as I'm fed up with not having a cover for it and worried that it might get damaged.

You can bet that they both arrive tomorrow!!! I would be interested to know though if anyone has their's yet.

Read on Facebook loads of complaints at how slow they are being sent out.

Oh friend's, new tablet is on the way to her.

I'm glad I'm not the only one then. My other one from Amazon is arriving today so at least I will have a cover. Glad to hear that your friend's tablet is in its way. Lets hope this one works!!

The cover I ordered from Amazon yesterday afternoon has just been delivered - less than 24 hours. I know it was through Prime but Ive got it on a free trial a the moment. No sign of the Caseables one yet. I'm going to email customer services at QVC because it really is not on.

Nearly 3 weeks since I ordered my case from Caseables, apparently my tracking number is incorrect, absolutely no idea whether I will ever I will ever receive my free case. Has anybody received their's?

Having a nose at friend's Fire etc. Seems the case has to come from Germany, well that is the idea I got as they are made in Germany. So the tracking should be German post and not royal mail? Could that be the reason no being able to track.

Oh and found out what went wrong with the first one she ordered. Seems she was putting the wrong pastword in for the wifi!!! Yes, it was her husband who sorted the new one, saying it was the passphase on the hub not her sign in to virginmedia:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back