If You Like It Wear It

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Lisa from Benefit wearing the Ladybird Kim & Co leggings let the cat out of the bag.
Back stage there's a rail with QVC clothing on for the guests with a sign " If you like it wear it "

:mysmilie_466:

Lisa from Benefit wearing the Ladybird Kim & Co leggings let the cat out of the bag.
Back stage there's a rail with QVC clothing on for the guests with a sign " If you like it wear it "

:mysmilie_466:

I bet that sign is right next to the one saying "nah! I don't blame yeh".

abby ultrasun cleve seems to wear her own clothes. alison young wears a lot of qvc stuff.

abby ultrasun cleve seems to wear her own clothes. alison young wears a lot of qvc stuff.

Think Abby has worn Ronni Nicole dresses.
Gill Gournlet wears QVC stuff, as does Gabby who does gardening/carpet cleaner and the Dyson hairdresser has worn a QVC dress.

Can't see either L'Occitane Alexis or Peony Julie dashing to the rail anytime soon.

:mysmilie_378:

AY rarely wears QVC fashion, in my experience. A lot of what she wears is still pretty dire, unfortunately. Debbie Flint is festooned in the worst combinations she can find. Jill F wears as little as possible of QVC fashion (maybe a side benefit of staying so slim, with Q fashion not being offered in small enough sizes to fit). I don't see, Jilly H wearing Q unless she has to either.

AY wears the odd top as a few times on the QVC Facebook page people ask and told the range. She used to wear Whistles a lot.

I hope they wash stuff in between guests? Wonder if they put little labels on saying, 'This was last worn by.......' So they know to avoid if X was a sweaty Betty,heavy smoker etc.

The only people that wear the crap on the rail are the guest/presenters selling the crap on the rail, oh and Debbie Flint, who's QVCs walking sandwhich board.

It wouldn`t do for me. I even wash brand new clothes before I wear them let alone anything which may be left on a rail and possibly worn on air by someone else. Yuk !

I suppose Amanda Holden by-passes the clothes rail (nothing slashed or revealing enough), and heads straight to the underwear ......

For all we know, Tova might dash back to the Ritz put her Yong Kim top on, her Join hareeems, light a fag and watch Big Brother with a double gin & tonic...!!

Latest posts

Back