Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Lisa Riley’s Back and Better Than Ever With Her Brand New Autumn Clothing Line, Exclusively at Ideal World

We’re excited to announce that TV favourite and Loose Women panellist Lisa Riley is returning to Ideal World with style to unveil her brand new autumn clothing line.

After winning multiple plus size awards, Lisa decided to launch her own clothing label ‘Just Be You’ exclusively with Ideal World to overcome the disappointment in styles previously offered to her. After sharing her amazing weight loss journey with the nation, Lisa created her collection of clothing and garments to make you feel “confident, sexy and beautiful.”

The TV favourite says “Of all my collections with Ideal World, this is by far my ultimate favourite. I feel the fabrics, colours and the unique “me” style comes across 100%. It is fashion for everyone. I hope you love it as much as I do!”

Read More

Support ShoppingTelly.com
      Click Here To Contribute To Our Site
      Post Thanks / Like

Wink Vercella Vita TSV 17/07/17

the next Vercella Vita TSV is on the 17/07/17

› See More: Vercella Vita TSV 17/07/17
      STAR IN THE HOOD

Post Thanks / Like

Vercella Vita Medium Control Butterfly Swirl Camisole Duo TSV 17/07/17
      http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.166170

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vercella Vita TSV.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	14297
      STAR IN THE HOOD

3.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Vercella Vita Medium Control Butterfly Swirl Design Cami Pack of 2
      Item Number: 166170
      QVC Price £75.00
      Todays Special Value Price £44.98
      P&P £3.95

A pack of two medium-control camisole tops each featuring a delicate butterfly design along the bodice, panelling around the waist with a light supporting uplift to the bust, and comfortable wide shoulder straps. With effective tummy-flattening support, create extra confidence with these flattering silhouette-shaping camisoles from Vercella Vita.

Fashionable and feminine shades - each pack comes with the subtle Sandalwood shade, plus one of three gorgeous colour options to choose from; go for classic Black or White, or the pretty Lavender.
      Style and substance - technically advanced with its slimming bodice and light uplift, these camisoles will ensure your silhouette looks smooth, and - thanks to its soft polyamide fabric - feels sleek too. Plus the pretty butterfly design means that feminine style is still a priority.

Support level 2 - Medium
      V-neckline
      91% polyamide, 9% elastane
      Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sandalwood and Black
      Sandalwood and White
      Sandalwood and Lavender

Get the best support:

Before wearing your product for the first time, give it a good stretch
      Put your camisole on from the feet up
      Simply step in and pull the camisole up, this takes the soft connective tissue with it, allowing it to be redistributed from the bottom up and shaping the figure into a single, consistent curve
      Additionally, pull up the underbust support zone right under your bust and place your bust in the cups

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 46cm (18"), M: 47cm (18.4"), L: 52.5cm (20.7"), XL: 53cm (20.8"), 2XL: 53cm (21"), 3XL: 57cm (22.4")
      Length: S: 41.9cm (16.5"), M: 43.4cm (17.1"), L: 45.5cm (17.9"), XL: 48.5cm (19.1"), 2XL: (19.8"), 50.3cm 3XL: 52.1cm (20.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.166170
      STAR IN THE HOOD

5.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how suddenly we need shapewear to be able to wear the jersey and modal garments Q sells.

Carla advises they are lovely garments but show everything so you need this shapewear.

I thought the jersey /modal garments draped and didnt cling hiding any lumps and bumps .At least that's what the presenters keep telling us.

7.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

i like vercella vita its the best shape wear i have ever bought. its comfortable and makes a huge difference to how my clothes look. but i buy from e bay some good deals and all new

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I take your word for it Boffy but the 'after' photos do nothing to persuade me.
      Thanks boffy thanked for this post

11.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
      Funny how suddenly we need shapewear to be able to wear the jersey and modal garments Q sells.

Carla advises they are lovely garments but show everything so you need this shapewear.

I thought the jersey /modal garments draped and didnt cling hiding any lumps and bumps .At least that's what the presenters keep telling us.
      Likes boffy , Turandot liked this post

13.    Sponsored Link

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure whether I would buy any more. I bought the tsv a little while ago which was three bra tops. The rolled up dreadfully, I haven't got an overly large bust - 38D - and they didn't really do much for me. I did keep them though but found that I ended up putting my fingernail through one of them when pulling them on. I think they are probably fine if you haven't got rolls of fat.

15.    Crafting.co.uk

•   Alt

Advertising

advertising