Create and Craft TV Live at AFCI's Creativation in Phoenix, Arizona AND launching New and Exciting products in their World Wide Week Event

Toy Story Create and Craft will be once again returning to the Association for Creative Industry's Creativation Show this January; the huge crafting trade show, this year hosted in Phoenix, Arizona. Create and Craft will be broadcasting live links onto both their UK and US channels and via Facebook Live from Phoenix throughout the event which runs from Thursday 18th to Monday 22nd January.

Creativation is one of the most exciting events in the Create and Craft calendar and showcases over 300 exhibitors which enables Create and Craft to bring you the latest news and trends for 2018 from the comfort of your own home. This is Create and Craft's sixth year broadcasting.....

Read More.

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Vercella Vita TSV 17/07/17

ADVERTISING

the next Vercella Vita TSV is on the 17/07/17

2.    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Vercella Vita Medium Control Butterfly Swirl Camisole Duo TSV 17/07/17
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.166170

Attachment 14297

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Vercella Vita Medium Control Butterfly Swirl Design Cami Pack of 2
    Item Number: 166170
    QVC Price 75.00
    Todays Special Value Price 44.98
    P&P 3.95

A pack of two medium-control camisole tops each featuring a delicate butterfly design along the bodice, panelling around the waist with a light supporting uplift to the bust, and comfortable wide shoulder straps. With effective tummy-flattening support, create extra confidence with these flattering silhouette-shaping camisoles from Vercella Vita.

Fashionable and feminine shades - each pack comes with the subtle Sandalwood shade, plus one of three gorgeous colour options to choose from; go for classic Black or White, or the pretty Lavender.
    Style and substance - technically advanced with its slimming bodice and light uplift, these camisoles will ensure your silhouette looks smooth, and - thanks to its soft polyamide fabric - feels sleek too. Plus the pretty butterfly design means that feminine style is still a priority.

Support level 2 - Medium
    V-neckline
    91% polyamide, 9% elastane
    Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sandalwood and Black
    Sandalwood and White
    Sandalwood and Lavender

Get the best support:

Before wearing your product for the first time, give it a good stretch
    Put your camisole on from the feet up
    Simply step in and pull the camisole up, this takes the soft connective tissue with it, allowing it to be redistributed from the bottom up and shaping the figure into a single, consistent curve
    Additionally, pull up the underbust support zone right under your bust and place your bust in the cups

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 46cm (18"), M: 47cm (18.4"), L: 52.5cm (20.7"), XL: 53cm (20.8"), 2XL: 53cm (21"), 3XL: 57cm (22.4")
    Length: S: 41.9cm (16.5"), M: 43.4cm (17.1"), L: 45.5cm (17.9"), XL: 48.5cm (19.1"), 2XL: (19.8"), 50.3cm 3XL: 52.1cm (20.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.166170

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how suddenly we need shapewear to be able to wear the jersey and modal garments Q sells.

Carla advises they are lovely garments but show everything so you need this shapewear.

I thought the jersey /modal garments draped and didnt cling hiding any lumps and bumps .At least that's what the presenters keep telling us.

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

i like vercella vita its the best shape wear i have ever bought. its comfortable and makes a huge difference to how my clothes look. but i buy from e bay some good deals and all new

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

I take your word for it Boffy but the 'after' photos do nothing to persuade me.
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Turandot View Post
    Funny how suddenly we need shapewear to be able to wear the jersey and modal garments Q sells.

Carla advises they are lovely garments but show everything so you need this shapewear.

I thought the jersey /modal garments draped and didnt cling hiding any lumps and bumps .At least that's what the presenters keep telling us.
    Likes boffy , Turandot liked this post

•    Advertisment

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I'm not sure whether I would buy any more. I bought the tsv a little while ago which was three bra tops. The rolled up dreadfully, I haven't got an overly large bust - 38D - and they didn't really do much for me. I did keep them though but found that I ended up putting my fingernail through one of them when pulling them on. I think they are probably fine if you haven't got rolls of fat.

•    Advertisment