Vercella Vita TSV 17/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vercella Vita Medium Control Butterfly Swirl Design Cami Pack of 2
Item Number: 166170
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £3.95

A pack of two medium-control camisole tops each featuring a delicate butterfly design along the bodice, panelling around the waist with a light supporting uplift to the bust, and comfortable wide shoulder straps. With effective tummy-flattening support, create extra confidence with these flattering silhouette-shaping camisoles from Vercella Vita.

Fashionable and feminine shades - each pack comes with the subtle Sandalwood shade, plus one of three gorgeous colour options to choose from; go for classic Black or White, or the pretty Lavender.
Style and substance - technically advanced with its slimming bodice and light uplift, these camisoles will ensure your silhouette looks smooth, and - thanks to its soft polyamide fabric - feels sleek too. Plus the pretty butterfly design means that feminine style is still a priority.

Support level 2 - Medium
V-neckline
91% polyamide, 9% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sandalwood and Black
Sandalwood and White
Sandalwood and Lavender

Get the best support:

Before wearing your product for the first time, give it a good stretch
Put your camisole on from the feet up
Simply step in and pull the camisole up, this takes the soft connective tissue with it, allowing it to be redistributed from the bottom up and shaping the figure into a single, consistent curve
Additionally, pull up the underbust support zone right under your bust and place your bust in the cups

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 46cm (18"), M: 47cm (18.4"), L: 52.5cm (20.7"), XL: 53cm (20.8"), 2XL: 53cm (21"), 3XL: 57cm (22.4")
Length: S: 41.9cm (16.5"), M: 43.4cm (17.1"), L: 45.5cm (17.9"), XL: 48.5cm (19.1"), 2XL: (19.8"), 50.3cm 3XL: 52.1cm (20.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166170

Funny how suddenly we need shapewear to be able to wear the jersey and modal garments Q sells.

Carla advises they are lovely garments but show everything so you need this shapewear.

I thought the jersey /modal garments draped and didnt cling hiding any lumps and bumps .At least that's what the presenters keep telling us.

i like vercella vita its the best shape wear i have ever bought. its comfortable and makes a huge difference to how my clothes look. but i buy from e bay some good deals and all new

Funny how suddenly we need shapewear to be able to wear the jersey and modal garments Q sells.

Carla advises they are lovely garments but show everything so you need this shapewear.

I thought the jersey /modal garments draped and didnt cling hiding any lumps and bumps .At least that's what the presenters keep telling us.

:clapping::clapping::mysmilie_458:

I'm not sure whether I would buy any more. I bought the tsv a little while ago which was three bra tops. The rolled up dreadfully, I haven't got an overly large bust - 38D - and they didn't really do much for me. I did keep them though but found that I ended up putting my fingernail through one of them when pulling them on. I think they are probably fine if you haven't got rolls of fat.

Latest posts

Back