M&S Summer Beauty Box £10 with £40 spend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AndiK

Registered Shopper
The new M&S beauty box for the summer is out. Not a bad selection of items, many familiar from QVC. You have to spend £40 in Beauty, Clothing or Home to get it for £10. Actually, Sparks cardholders have discounts in all those departments at the moment so I think I can spend £40 quite easily. I missed the summer box last year so I've been waiting for this.

Filorga Time-Filler Wrinkles Correction Cream 15ml
Eyeko Sport Waterproof Mascara 4ml
Leighton Denny Nail Polish 12ml (doesn't say shade but looks like a deepish pink, not too bright)
James Read Gradual Tan Sleep Tan Mask Body 100ml
Philip Kingsley Instant Beach Texturising Spray 25ml
Studio 10 Youth Lift Glow-Plexion Cream 15ml
Alpha-H Daily Essential Moisturiser SPF 50+ 30ml
M&S Sun Smart SPF 30 Lotion 200ml.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/summ...11445?intid=hp_car_2_2_220617_sbb&pdpredirect

Oh good, something else I want but don't really need :mysmilie_51:

Seems it's made it's way into my M&S basket along with some tops, knickers and earrings I don't really need either! :mysmilie_17:

Went to buy and oh heck the item that was left in my shopping bag is now sold out in my size :sad:

Oh good, something else I want but don't really need :mysmilie_51:

Seems it's made it's way into my M&S basket along with some tops, knickers and earrings I don't really need either! :mysmilie_17:

A girl after my own heart! My house is full of things I want but don't need!

Well done getting the box, though. I'm going over to my local M&S tomorrow for one. I just worked out it's worth just over £100! For £10!! Eat that, QVC!

A girl after my own heart! My house is full of things I want but don't need!

Well done getting the box, though. I'm going over to my local M&S tomorrow for one. I just worked out it's worth just over £100! For £10!! Eat that, QVC!

Now that's what you call a beauty box. :mysmilie_14:

Argh! What a shame! Try again?

Thanks AndiK

Will keep checking guilty of seeing the selling out and restocking on this item before as I already have another colour.
If it comes back and the box still available its telling me to buy :mysmilie_17:

Oh heck one back in stock 1/2 up that's it must order what have I done, didn't add the beauty box :mysmilie_13:

Hubby needed a new shirt and trousers so he added my box to his order.
Very pleased my first M&S box don't think it will be my last one, even hubby was impressed.
That boards well for any future orders he is asked to collect :mysmilie_50:

I have a £30 e voucher plus a £5 voucher does anyone know if these can be used to qualify for the Beauty box??

I have a £30 e voucher plus a £5 voucher does anyone know if these can be used to qualify for the Beauty box??

If they are gift vouchers then yes. I have used them and got my beauty box in the past

I second that. Vouchers are just the same as cash in these transactions. Even discount vouchers can be used. I bought items totalling just over £50 and used a 20% discount coupon from Sparks so it came to just over £40 and I could still buy the box.

Walked through the shop again today and it seems they've sold out - may have been moved upstairs but they were in various places when I got mine a few days ago. I could have been tempted to get another, they're such good value.

Still showing as available for online purchases.
:mysmilie_3:

Thanks. You're right. There are over 100, apparently, in the bigger store a few miles away so if I do go for a browse and find more things I want/need for £40, I may get for another box.

Got hubby a pair of shoes and our m&s in the shopping centre still had the boxes. Very pleased with the box.

Latest posts

Back