James Murden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
Is James Murden (sp) the most honest guest presenter going! He presented a Sony TV today and instead of waxing lyrical about the fact that it has 3D (though why anyone would consider purchasing a 3D tv I don't know), he just passed it through in one sentence. It goes to show that whilst a couple of years ago whilst it was rig de jour it is now out of fashion and he is now waxing lyrical about 'the curve', it does show though that he has an honesty about him. I mean when 3D first came out, all retailers were waxing lyrical so he was just jumping on that particular bandwagon, now it is not exactly 'cool' and he has joked in the past that the latest TV's are like having 3D but without wearing the glasses. The other thing of course with regards to this television is that they are not selling the glasses.

Murden was on a program (on channel 4 I believe) a few years ago. It was about the "science" use by supermarkets and large stores to drive customers to purchase. He was on boasting that he could sell anything to anyone. It kind of put me off him. Honest though.

Even a telly seller would struggle to plug a 3D TV these days without sounding shonky.

well i have 3d and its fantastic. we usually watch it at christmas but i have quite a few dvd's. the latest being jungle book and that is quite astonishing in 3d if a bit frightening

Latest posts

Back