Try Poundland!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Orla Kiely spiel - £51 for a foldaway bag. Yes, well, I got one in Poundland last summer, the style's the same, almost identical size, waterproof fabric with coloured handles that match the colour of the pattern on the bag and pretty blue flower pattern on the outside, - and I'm still using it this year. To think, I missed the opportunity of handing over £51 plus p & p and walked out of the shop after parting with a whole quid! What AM I like, eh? PS: I quote (1) "and there's nothing like this out there, you won't see anything like it". (2) "it's quite ladylike" (eh?). Oh, what would we do without Q to give us a good laugh? :mysmilie_15:

Last edited:
You find many of QVCs products in Poundland, and identical ones in Aldi, the only difference being the price.

I've had a couple of Pep & co maxi t shirt dresses which I've popped on after a shower in an evening during the warm weather were only about £7 each.
Don't expect much following washing, but hopefully will last this summer.
They sell certain items I think in Poundland.

Last edited:
One thing I must credit Q with, and that's 10 out of 10 for sheer cheek. If there was a Taking the P$$s Award each year, they'd win it, hands down.:mysmilie_13:

You find many of QVCs products in Poundland, and identical ones in Aldi, the only difference being the price.

Latest posts

Back