Poor Ammolite Ken

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
"I've just finished a book about visiting speed dating.........."
Poor fella for once was lost for words.

:mysmilie_13:

Debbie Flint knows him from when they were on Ideal World together many years ago. The "speed" in speed dating (when used in the same sentence as Ms Flint) means how fast the fella can get away. :mysmilie_17:

Debbie Flint knows him from when they were on Ideal World together many years ago. The "speed" in speed dating (when used in the same sentence as Ms Flint) means how fast the fella can get away. :mysmilie_17:

Poor fella, that explains why he endlessly talks of his wife.

:mysmilie_11:

Can you imagine what she's like once she sets her sights on a man ?

Oh no I can't bring myself to think of that.
The trouble is its a goal of hers this year. :mysmilie_3:
I've heard there's been a lot of bachelor pads been put on the market in Devon

:mysmilie_17:

Oh no I can't bring myself to think of that.
The trouble is its a goal of hers this year. :mysmilie_3:
I've heard there's been a lot of bachelor pads been put on the market in Devon

:mysmilie_17:

Yes I believe the house prices dropped when she moved to that area.

She needs to tone her ego down a bit ,then she might have success. Sorry to say it but most men JFs age are looking for younger ladies.Thats just the way it is.

I hope she meets some one ,maybe she could retire from Q and write trashy novels full time.

She needs to tone her ego down a bit ,then she might have success. Sorry to say it but most men JFs age are looking for younger ladies.Thats just the way it is.

I hope she meets some one ,maybe she could retire from Q and write trashy novels full time.

:mysmilie_13:

I didn't think Jill Franks was on the man hunt too I thought she was loved up with her Larry :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back