£10 off £100 on selected beauty on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£10 off your next purchase when you spend £100 on selected beauty on QVC website T&C's
Full terms and conditions

Beauty Month offer

“Beauty” includes all Personal Care, Beauty and Cosmetic products but excludes Health and Fitness.
£100 spend excludes Waitlist orders and items subsequently returned and refunded.
Only Auto Delivery and Easy Pay orders placed during the promotional period qualify for this promotion.
Offer applies to all qualifying purchases made from 23 June 2017 00:01 to 30 June 2017 23:59.
Qualifying spend may be performed in a number of transactions during the promotional period.
Qualifying customers will be emailed with a unique £10 discount code on or before 7th July 2017 which can be applied to future purchases placed online or by telephone. Offer code cannot be processed via the QVC UK mobile app.
Offer applies to email recipients only. Offer codes cannot be shared and are not transferable.
Voucher code expires on 7th September 2017 23:59.
No cash alternatives will be offered. Voucher Codes will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen or if sent to an invalid e-mail address.
Customers must have a valid email address linked to a QVC UK account. Customers who have opted out of receiving marketing communications will not receive a voucher via email and will need to contact the customer care team on 0800 51 41 31 to receive their voucher code.
QVC UK employees are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Maximum one voucher per customer.
This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.

Oh wow QVC pushing the boat out, you have the last week off beauty month to spend £100 on beauty.
Then nice of them for rewarding their customers with a tenner off, if they spend yet again.

Give a medal to the person who thought that cracking deal up.

:mysmilie_50:

Yet again QVC are copying off Ideal World, they'll have to go a lot further than that though because IW had a free delivery weekend and a fiver off £50 in the past week, and have promotions like this every other week, it's not a new thing they've always done it. I've never known QVC to give you a penny so this could be a sign of them being in trouble, it was only last year they let staff at the call centre go, I found, before I closed my account, that I was actually waiting for someone to pick the phone up.

Not a blanket offer, I notice. "Qualifying customers".

Perhaps they should throw a blanket in as well. Who spends £100.00 on beauty products these days. If I wanted to spend that much then £10.00 off isn't going to make much difference to me.

So the infamous 10% because that is what it actually is, but you must spend £100 and buy what they tell you. Load of crap.

Marks & Spencer do 20% off beauty no min spend quite a bit. They sell many of the brands on QVC anyway.

Other websites will do 20-25% off again no min spend and all brands included.

QVC how last century.:yawn::yawn::dull:

Now we know why QVC can't afford to give anything away - WAGES bill.
Carla has just said she spends £100.00 per week on Q beauty no problem.
:mysmilie_10:

Now we know why QVC can't afford to give anything away - WAGES bill.
Carla has just said she spends £100.00 per week on Q beauty no problem.
:mysmilie_10:
She may get £100.00 worth of freebies a week but how could she spend that much every week. What rubbish!

Two posts on the QVC Facebook about this offer. One said she thought she qualified can they confirm? Another wanting to know if it was all in one spend or spree out?

Flipping heck its only just started can predict lots of messages, with the odd Birkenstock peppered with does Leighton Denny still sell on QVC too.

She may get £100.00 worth of freebies a week but how could she spend that much every week. What rubbish!

I don't know just quoting her she clearly said she does it with Q no problem.
Must spend a fortune cause she always says she buys lots of other stuff, jewellery, clothing and bags etc. :mysmilie_11:

I was quite excited! I thought I had my first ever voucher then saw I had to spend £100 to use it! So that is a No from me.

Only a tenner? I regularly get 25% off Essential.com - 30% of French pharmacy a few times a year. Salonskincare has just had 25% off and M&S, Feelunique and even Bare Minerals have regular 20% off.

As much as I appreciate their 30 day MBG on beauty products, this is just having a laugh.

Rest assured they`ll get their 10 quid back by hook or by crook, they`ll up the delivery charges by 50p here or £1 there and any discount is wiped out by the individual delivery charges anyway. Order just 2 items and that`s your tenner gone straight away, order 3 or more and them not you are in profit big time.

Poor Q they have just given away an extra £10 on the lunchtime comp with James Reed missing out on two items when they said he'd done a full house.

I'd need THEM to pay ME a tenner to read all the sodding Terms and Conditions to qualify ! . Anyone who can afford to buy £100 worth of beauty in one hit, is not going to be ecstatic at gaining the cost of two cups of coffee (in London) anyway. Those who would appreciate a tenner certainly wouldn't be forking out hundred quid on anything.

Clearly this new tack of 'marketing' smacks of desperation tactics, I smell trouble.

I'd need THEM to pay ME a tenner to read all the sodding Terms and Conditions to qualify ! . Anyone who can afford to buy £100 worth of beauty in one hit, is not going to be ecstatic at gaining the cost of two cups of coffee (in London) anyway. Those who would appreciate a tenner certainly wouldn't be forking out hundred quid on anything.

Clearly this new tack of 'marketing' smacks of desperation tactics, I smell trouble.

The same desperation of supplying AH with a huge hamper of goodies including Tarte palette which she says she always uses their makeup when doing shows and filming BGT.

I don't know just quoting her she clearly said she does it with Q no problem.
Must spend a fortune cause she always says she buys lots of other stuff, jewellery, clothing and bags etc. :mysmilie_11:

But still manages to look like she is stuck in the 80's:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back