£10 off £100 on selected beauty on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No no no Julia
It's not your June beauty purchases.
It's your purchases for this week ONLY!
If your flogging an offer get it right when presenting to your customers.
:mysmilie_51:

If they were to cut down on the number of useless presenters, who earn enough to take exotic holidays seemingly every other week, they'd have more operating capital to deliver some real value to customers. They need to put some effort into getting better value products all round. One example being the "new" (to QVC) inflatable lounger I've seen today. QVC had it for something like £21.99 with £3.95 P&P and yet you can buy these all over the place, with prices as low as £5.99 and free P&P, and in many more colours.

If they were to cut down on the number of useless presenters, who earn enough to take exotic holidays seemingly every other week, they'd have more operating capital to deliver some real value to customers. They need to put some effort into getting better value products all round. One example being the "new" (to QVC) inflatable lounger I've seen today. QVC had it for something like £21.99 with £3.95 P&P and yet you can buy these all over the place, with prices as low as £5.99 and free P&P, and in many more colours.

Presenter manager retiring today, wonder if they'll be any changes.
:mysmilie_845:

A job for new presenter manager, please ensure Liverpool try sending a size 16 Onjenu dress to try for the next show.
Not intending to be nasty at all, but I feel Julia would feel much more comfortable on air.

Another wrong AY has just said your beauty purchases this June beauty month.

Why are the presenters not fully aware the offer is only for purchases from today!!!!

:mysmilie_51:

Dear QVC, Thank you so much for your very generous (snigger) offer of a £10.00 discount on beauty purchases over £100. Oh hang on, I have to spend the £100 in 7 days, and it may just be certain products? Your generosity knows no bounds. You really are too good to me.

"£100 spend excludes Waitlist orders and items subsequently returned and refunded."

So if you send something back they charge you the extra tenner they supposedly knocked off?

A job for new presenter manager, please ensure Liverpool try sending a size 16 Onjenu dress to try for the next show.
Not intending to be nasty at all, but I feel Julia would feel much more comfortable on air.

It was clear from her comments that Julia knew she looked dreadful in the dress. Once upon a time - not so long ago, Julia wearing a dress would cause a stampede for the phones and rapid sell-outs. No more. She joins Jilly in looking very uncomfortable when robed on QVC-issue polyester dresses.

On the bright side she was wearing a nice pair of Clark's wedges, hallelujah!

In typical Q fashion this offer has caused confusion..............reason, there are two different offers!!!!!

Here is the reply they gave on FB

"we have an invitational email promotion offering selected customers the chance to earn a £10 discount off their next purchase by bringing their June beauty spending up to £100. If QVC UK has not sent you an email stating that qualifying purchases can be made between 1st June and 30th June, then unfortunately you have not been selected to take part in this campaign. The second and separate promotion, in which qualifying beauty purchases can be made between 23rd and 30th June 2017, is available to all QVC customers, new and existing, and full terms and conditions can be found at http://qvcuk.com/beauty. I hope this helps in clarifying the promotions"

This less than generous offer is only for selected customers. So if you didn't get an email you can't take advantage of Q's offer anyway.

In typical Q fashion this offer has caused confusion..............reason, there are two different offers!!!!!

Here is the reply they gave on FB

"we have an invitational email promotion offering selected customers the chance to earn a £10 discount off their next purchase by bringing their June beauty spending up to £100. If QVC UK has not sent you an email stating that qualifying purchases can be made between 1st June and 30th June, then unfortunately you have not been selected to take part in this campaign. The second and separate promotion, in which qualifying beauty purchases can be made between 23rd and 30th June 2017, is available to all QVC customers, new and existing, and full terms and conditions can be found at http://qvcuk.com/beauty. I hope this helps in clarifying the promotions"

QVC are now rebranding as Confused.com :mysmilie_19:

If you spend £100 on beauty on QVC you'll have added on around £20+ delivery for the various items, so the £10 voucher you get back is completely negated by how much you've spent on p&p.

Ridiculous. What century are they retailing in? More fool those who fall for this offer.

Soooo it is open to everyone? Or is it that the people who don't get the email have to spend £100 in one hit......if you qualify, if the products qualify, if the offer qualifies, confused? you will be. :mysmilie_13:

If you spend £100 on beauty on QVC you'll have added on around £20+ delivery for the various items, so the £10 voucher you get back is completely negated by how much you've spent on p&p.

Ridiculous. What century are they retailing in? More fool those who fall for this offer.

That's true, so seen as though it's coming out of the well over inflated p&p, they're not actually giving you anything, but come out of it better because they've sold more, the crafty buggers. Mind you, this is from a retailer whose "last clicks" items are covered in cobwebs because they're too tight to drop the prices by more than a couple of pound.

Also I notice they've left this until the last week of the month, traditionally when people have little money left until payday at the end of the month. They clearly want as few people as possible to take advantage of it, compared to virtually every other retailer who send emails at the end of the month saying "It's payday! Here's your 10% off code!" or similar.

I received an email with this 'offer' ( was I specially selected?!!!) I deleted it straight away--they call this an 'offer'? It's not April Fools Day is it?Think again QVC.

Now which of you lovely lot are nearly hitting the £100 this week?
Just rushing to place another order and check this weeks grand total :mysmilie_17: :wink::cash:

:mysmilie_486:

Latest posts

Back