View attachment 14292

View attachment 14293

View attachment 14294

View attachment 14295

View attachment 14296

thank you SCW!

as usual, by the time i get to open the link,
Q have taken it down

did you see/remember the exact price perchance?

i saw on fb that it is also said to be an autodelivery
i.e. one more drop at TSV price, like last time

I went in the DECIEM store last weekend, tried the Photography Fluid Opacity 12% , not sure what it was about. It does reflect and has a golden hue but no coverage or not much at all. I was matched to foundation 2.0P, but it wasn't in stock, they said that DECIEM are opening a new store in Covent Garden this week and to try to get it there. I loved the serum and it had excellent coverage.
I opened one of my older CAIS 1% and on mixing it turned black and lumpy so I emailed them yesterday.
I shall probably go for this TSV on AD, Mastic Must sounds good to me, and the rest, the Photography Fluid may grow on me.

the TSV is now live and available to order on the QVC web page

NIOD Dermal Science 4 Steps to Radiant Skin Collection
Item Number 232511
QVC Price £85.00
TSV Price £39.96
P&P: £4.95

This four-piece collection from NIOD features bestselling formulas Copper Amino Isolate Serum and Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex to help target visible signs of dehydration and ageing, skincare and make-up hybrid, Photography Fluid, plus Mastic Must to thoroughly cleanse your skin. Offering a complete routine to promote a more radiant complexion, this NIOD set is perfect if you love discovering high-tech, next-generation formulations and want to give your existing regime a serious upgrade.

A complete package - this kit offers treatments you can easily slot into your skincare routine, with a clarifying face mask that can be used two to three times a week, two lightweight serums for everyday use, and a lightly tinted fluid to help create a sheer veil of colour - perfect for those no-make-up days.

The latest in skincare - NIOD's skincare range has been designed for the most hyper-educated of beauty enthusiasts, channelling education and high-tech formulas for results-driven skincare.

Maintain your glow - select our Auto Delivery option and you will receive this collection once more in 60 days, at today’s brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x Mastic Must (90ml) - a translucent face mask formulated to help deep-clean your skin, remove excess oil and sebum, and work to reduce the look of the size of your pores. Infused with mastic gum from Greek mastic trees
1 x Photography Fluid Opacity 12% (30ml) - offering a new approach to foundation, this sheer veil of colour is designed with a serum texture to help hydrate your skin for up to 48 hours after application and keep your complexion looking radiant and smooth. Formulated with Nano-Prismatic Yellow-Red Hue Corrector, patented Dragon Fruit Chromatic Refractor and a bio-sugar complex
1 x Copper Amino Isolate Serum (15ml) - this innovative treatment helps to prevent aspects of skin ageing, and forms a foundation to make skin look and act younger from its lowest depths upward. Created to help improve the look of dull skin, uneven skin tone, lines, and wrinkles and enlarged pores
1 x Copper Amino Isolate Activator - to be used with the Copper Amino Isolate Serum
1 x Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (15ml) - this advanced serum combines 15 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system to help offer visible hydration, plumping, comfort and uniformity

How to use:

Mastic Must:

Apply a generous amount onto clean skin, leaving for 10 minutes
Rinse thoroughly with warm water

Copper Amino Isolate Serum:

Pour the Copper Amino Isolate Activator into the Copper Amino Isolate Serum bottle
Shake well for 30 seconds
Use the dropper to apply twice daily to your face and neck
Recommended as a core NIOD regimen product to be used as the first step after cleansing before the application of other skin treatments
NIOD recommends the application of Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (MMHC) after the application of this product
Mixed solution does not need to be refrigerated

Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex:

Apply after cleansing, before the application of other skin treatments
Pat a small amount into your entire face in gentle, upward motions

Photography Fluid:

Apply instead of or under liquid foundation
Can be mixed for a more subtle look

http://www.qvcuk.com/NIOD-Dermal-Science-4-Steps-to-Radiant-Skin-Collection.product.232511.html

I went in the DECIEM store last weekend, tried the Photography Fluid Opacity 12% , not sure what it was about. It does reflect and has a golden hue but no coverage or not much at all. I was matched to foundation 2.0P, but it wasn't in stock, they said that DECIEM are opening a new store in Covent Garden this week and to try to get it there. I loved the serum and it had excellent coverage.
I opened one of my older CAIS 1% and on mixing it turned black and lumpy so I emailed them yesterday.
I shall probably go for this TSV on AD, Mastic Must sounds good to me, and the rest, the Photography Fluid may grow on me.

glad you like the TO Serum Foundation,
good luck at Covent Garden

i have ordered the TSV on auto delivery,
and while i would not normally have bought the Photography Fluid,
it is still just under half price for the collection
if the PF is chucked in for free,
so i am happy

i am thinking that the PF effect can really be seen mainly on a photograph
and as far as i know,
the eye and the camera lense are not exactly the same,
and i am not a selfie person at all
i think i have seen the effect on pictures of Brandon
and on Nicola, in the very early days of her presenting on Q
and they looked borderline tin man/otherwordly to me,
but each to their own ....

i will try it by adding a drop to foundation as a glow giver
or a highlighter
i use the PF Tan 8% as a subtle contour
we'll see, but it is still a bargain even i dont like the PF

I tried the Tan PF 8% in the shop and it went on better, the original one shows the pores and the colour is too light somehow, a very pale light gold, and mixing it with the foundation sounds like a good idea. Reminds me of the Doll 10 drops.
I ordered my AD too ))

Niod

Just turned to see what the TSV is, to hear some blondeTinkerbelle twittering away !!! its getting to the stage where there's no difference in looks or vocals in all the 'ambassadors' or 'stylists', and apart from scruffy Katy, they're all out of the same mould. I've turned off.

She is really quite strange. She's not unattractive but she keeps giggling and smiling in a rather odd way. And the way she's speaking! I wondered if she's pissed? She looks like a young Holly Willoughby.

Last edited:
Well my forum buddies, you know my feelings on people who constantly smile when they're talking, they look and sound fake as faux to me. If they can't take their own products seriously, how do they expect everyone else to?

I can't watch this young lady--she sounds as though she is straight from that Haribo (sweets advert) where adults talk with childish voices.Not to mention this being used faithfully by Jill (here we go again) but Jill it hasn't made a scrap of difference to you!

(Um, has ANYTHING made a scrap of difference to Jill ? - I was going to say she should save her money (!) but doubt she spends any working at qvc)

Can you imagine the Niod guest on with girly wurly Claire Sutton, she'll make Claire sound like Barry White.

Never heard such a load of codswallop in my life when they talk about this stuff. It reads and sounds like gobble de gook and if people go to the dictionary and look up some of the words used to describe the ingredients or the names on the bottle such as "isolate" then they`d realise this stuff is really no different than any other. Surely to goodness people don`t swallow this garbage ?

Never heard such a load of codswallop in my life when they talk about this stuff. It reads and sounds like gobble de gook and if people go to the dictionary and look up some of the words used to describe the ingredients or the names on the bottle such as "isolate" then they`d realise this stuff is really no different than any other. Surely to goodness people don`t swallow this garbage ?

Yes it just proves that you can put poop on a stick, call it a mud mask and it will sell, I ask myself if QVC customers seen this range on a counter in their local chemist would they part with £45 for it, I very much doubt they would, but hey, it's on QVC so it's gonna sell.

I barely see any QVC now, unless I spot something of vague interest in the TV Guide, but I quite often tune in for at least a couple of minutes (or as long as I can stand) during the launch hour, just to keep in the loop really. Anyway, last night it struck me how the names of the TSV items sound more like things you'd find in B&Q. In particular, Mastic Must - something you apply with a 15 inch gun to fill in cracks around the bath or toilet pedestal? And Photography Fluid, some kind of murky liquid you might find in a tray in a photographer's dark room rather than something you would want to apply to your face.

u

with 'isolate' just meaning 'a pure form of',
one can't argue with there being other products containing pure forms of 'something',
it just isn't the most important key info on the description

just a chemistry term,
similar to the term 'hydrolat' which you have talked about on here in the past
as you know,
this term does not tell you more than that it is the watery distillate from a flower or herb
you still need the key info beyond that to know what it is actually is
i, like yourself, like a nice hydrolat myself,
to use as a toner or making a spritz or mist,
and currently have various hydrolats on the go,
with different properties and ph values etc,
such as Rose Damacena for soothing and calming red irritated skin
or Lavender for anti-bacterial properties, cleaning pores, good for Acne
or Geranium for combination and hormonal skin, balancing sebum productions
Chamomille for soothing all skin types incl very sensitive and baby skin,
all hydrolats i enjoy
:0)

and i enjoy the NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum too :0)

Latest posts

Back