Q's website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I'm not particularly dense, BUT am I the only one who has problems navigating the website ? I knew where I was with the old version, but now if I can't find anything I come out of it as I can't be a....ed to spend time searching. And the product layout is more on the lines of the US version which takes some getting used to.

I can't abide the predictive text that throws up mind boggling words or zero results. Attempting three times is three times too many for me unless I'm desperate and AH face on home screen is just too much. All in all their website is not an enjoyable experience.

I can no longer see a list of today's items and shows.

It says the breakfast show is at 4 am, lunch show at 8 am, and everything else is completely wrong.

That is on my PC, my ipad is still OK, so far, I expect that will go wrong soon when QVC get around to spoiling that too.

I can no longer see a list of today's items and shows.

It says the breakfast show is at 4 am, lunch show at 8 am, and everything else is completely wrong.

That is on my PC, my ipad is still OK, so far, I expect that will go wrong soon when QVC get around to spoiling that too.

After a few weeks of the above problems, their page now says this - - - -

Oh dear, our Items Recently On Air page seems to be misbehaving! We're sorting it out so please check back later.

I just can't understand why they don't get that damn website sorted, they must lose so many sales because people just give up, or can't find what they want. If other "department stores" can do it, then why can't Q?

At what point will the geniuses in charge of QVC's website decide to test changes before they put them live, or at least have the old version still intact so they can reverse the changes quickly?

I wanted to find details of the Kipling show. Fat chance!

Every successive "improvement" to their website has made it more useless. If I saw that someone had worked on QVC's website, I would be doubtful about hiring them in the same kind of role, I'm afraid.

I've been struggling with these "issues" for a few weeks - thought it was just me.

Should have known better...

It's 'work experience' season. They've got loads of eager school kids in to practice their GCSE IT skills on their live system.

Loads of complaints for weeks on their Facebook page about the website. People cannot add new cards to pay, time out in checkout, cannot find items,no programme guide for more than a week. Of course the standard reply is they are working on it. But someone today said they keep saying that and nothing is ever done.

I know using Firefox I cannot check out, you click and nothing happens. I have to go to E or just phone up.

I consider myself fairly PC literate but I do find their Website annoying!

Too much going on and sometimes it won't open certain pages! Why can't they make it easier and better to navigate! :mysmilie_5:

Years and years ago I have to admit I really thought their web site was pretty good.
On Virgin I did like the Q active being able to order off the tv too.
I know from holidays on Sky TV there was a more enhanced service too.

Now it just seems there's not been the investment but all they seem to flog to death is the app which I don't use so can't comment.

:down:

Dear Lord, have just accessed the website to see what programme was on before the hosepipe tsv, and programmes for the 28th (yesterday) only go up to 7pm, unless of course I'm navigating it totally wrong. Its like wading through fudge to find anything ! Probably that's why they are pushing the App so much. WELL Q, not all of us have a sodding Smart phone or tablet ! I had problems ordering (at times when I did) on the website anyway, so used Qcut by phone. If they are haemorrhaging buyers its hardly surprising.

Latest posts

Back