Check your invoices carefully

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
I received my 10 small yankee jars which they said I wouldn't be getting, when I looked on the invoice it said easy pay - first instalment £9,74 +P&P of £11.90 = £21.64. When I looked on my bank statement they had taken £21.64. I phoned QVC and they apologised that they had charged me twice for postage. If I hadn't checked it I would have been seen off for £5.95.

This is well out of order, incompetence in their favour and you would have been charged again on the next easy pay I bet.

its never in our favour the qvc mistakes. look at the double billing fiasco :mysmilie_11:

This is well out of order, incompetence in their favour and you would have been charged again on the next easy pay I bet.

Don't you worry, I will be checking everything from now on. I must admit I have been quite lax in the past but not any more.

It has happened to me before, at first they said it was correct and l had to persuade them they had doubled the postage before they would correct it!

Thought you got P & P refunded if you returned an item within 2 weeks. Didn't happen this time.

Thought you got P & P refunded if you returned an item within 2 weeks. Didn't happen this time.

I don't think you do Suki. I ordered an item that didn't arrive and have asked for a refund. I asked if the postage would be refunded as the item hadn't arrived and they said it would. I wouldn't have put it past them to not refund it but I will be checking my bank account to make
sure the full amount goes in.

You have to let them know, in writing, within 2 weeks; I use the 'contact us' section on the website, to email them. I think it only applies to goods which are in their original condition, and I found out recently, that earrings are excluded.

Years ago, when I still bought from Q, I thought their invoices were carp. I was never unlucky enough to be wrongly charged or overcharged, but one of the reasons I stopped shopping with them was when I bought a piece of jewellery and the presenter had said, during the presentation, that the invoice sent with the item would contain "full details of the item purchased, type of gold used, gemstones used", etc. etc. When the parcel arrived, did it heck contain "full details" - what a load of horse hockey that was - the invoice contained about 5 words, none of which described the carat weight or type of gold, gemstones, etc. and there was at least one misspelt word in the description! When I rang "Customer Services" (so-called) to complain, the operator firmly denied that the presenter had said it - until I told her I had a recording of the hour and would take this further. She then asked me to hold on, and when she came back simply apologised, saying it was a "misunderstanding". Yeah, my right leg it was. I took a photocopy of the invoice and sent the whole lot back, with a short and to the point note telling them I'd better get my refund plus both lots of p & p pronto. To be fair, they did refund me within the week, but that was the end of my buying from Q - you only do that to me once and that's yer lot!

Last edited:
You have to let them know, in writing, within 2 weeks; I use the 'contact us' section on the website, to email them. I think it only applies to goods which are in their original condition, and I found out recently, that earrings are excluded.

Many thanks Elliementary I have e mailed them

Getting P&P isn't automatically refunded these days you think it would be when they have sent a pre paid label cause of their fault but No!

:mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back