Nina Leonard Fashion Designs TSV 21/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trapeze Swing Dress with Curved Hem & Pockets by Nina Leonard
Item Number: 166165
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This Nina Leonard dress comes in a flowing trapeze shape and is completed by a hi-lo hemline, with short sleeves and a round neckline. You'll love the flattering fit of this versatile piece as well as how many different ways you'll find to wear it, no matter which of the six chic colour options you choose.

Trans-seasonal style - this piece can be the foundation of so many looks. Keep it summery in the coming weeks by pairing the dress with embellished sandals and a pendant necklace. In the winter months, try adding a thin polo neck jumper underneath and team with knee high boots for a vintage-inspired look harking back to the '70s.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Midnight
Deep Wine
Slate
Sage
Antique Rose

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 87.6cm (34.5"), M: 92.7cm (36.5"), L: 97.8cm (38.5"), XL: 105.4cm (41.5"), 2XL: 116.8cm (46"), 3XL: 127cm (50")
Hips: S: 118.1cm (46.5"), M: 123.2cm (48.5"), L: 128.3cm (50.5"), XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 2XL: 154.9cm (61"), 3XL: 165.1cm (65")
Length: S: 95.3cm (37.5"), M: 96.5cm (38"), L: 97.8cm (38.5"), XL: 99.1cm (39"), 2XL: 101.6cm (40"), 3XL: 102.9cm (40.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.166165

I just turned on and caught a clip, I could not believe what has happened to the range.

Nina Leonard brand ambassador/owner must've had a sneaky peek at Ideal World last time she was over, the exact same dress, same pockets, same fabric composition, same "antique rose" (but IWs was nicer, more soft) and lots of other colours, different price, IWs was £17.99 £1 p&p. :mysmilie_14:

It looks awful on the brand rep, tent like, made worse by the back being longer than the front..

I can imagine getting this home, putting it on and someone saying, ''Give us a twirl'' and turning into a spinning dervish (anyone who has been to Turkey on holiday will know what I mean. It's got far too much fabric to look good on any shape or size. What were the buyers thinking? I suppose it could be handy for smuggling a small child into theme parks in the school holidays!

This looks awful on the brand rep and is it just me who thinks whenever she`s on air her face always looks, hot sweaty and shiny ?
As someone has already mentioned this reminds me of my old maternity dresses which started off with a level hemline but by the time I was ready to give birth the front was always a good few inches higher than the back.

Wholeheartedly agree with all comments. It appears to be badly cut too. The sleeves on the brand rep looked very tight, so if you sized up the tent becomes a marquee ! No-one can help their leg size (even dieting rarely reduces 'big' legs), but this is a clear case of dressing for your body shape, and this dress is not to be worn by ladies with big legs. My cousin had huge legs, which were the polar opposite of her body, but she always looked lovely in ankle length swishy skirts, palazzo pants or maxi dresses, - she wouldn't have touched this frock with a barge pole.

It actually didn't look too bad on the size 10, 5'10 models and worn with a tan, but sadly that sizing is a pipe dream for most of us. !

Did I hear right. Did the presenter say on the 5 pm show that she is a medium. If she is, then I must be a small!!! - I'm a 16. I think the sleeves look tight even on Julia who has quite thin arms.

Did I hear right. Did the presenter say on the 5 pm show that she is a medium. If she is, then I must be a small!!! - I'm a 16. I think the sleeves look tight even on Julia who has quite thin arms.

Julia said she was given a Medium but felt it was too big on shoulders so was wearing the Small!! :thinking:

The sooner I get on selly telly the better! It obviously takes stones (not pounds) off so I would be a zero (in my dreams)

Now I know all about JR medication etc etc but she was on a trailer last night sitting getting her nails done and she was like a barrage balloon, so a small or even medium? I don't think so. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I must be the odd one out ! I thought this dress looked quite nice on everyone , including the plus size model . It made a nice background for the various necklaces worn with it .
My main criticism is that it's too short . However being 5'1" it would look longer on me . I may look out for
one in the outlet shop !

This looks awful on the brand rep and is it just me who thinks whenever she`s on air her face always looks, hot sweaty and shiny ?
As someone has already mentioned this reminds me of my old maternity dresses which started off with a level hemline but by the time I was ready to give birth the front was always a good few inches higher than the back.

Couldn't agree more she might be a nice lady but does nothing to promote the brand QVC sell the self same styles and materials as IW but charge double plus depending on the brand
So if its your choice I think IW would be your best bet as you'll save a small fortune

I must be the odd one out ! I thought this dress looked quite nice on everyone , including the plus size model . It made a nice background for the various necklaces worn with it .
My main criticism is that it's too short . However being 5'1" it would look longer on me . I may look out for
one in the outlet shop !

i found it a bit short to but i am 5'8" for the price it was not bad and liked some of the colours. it looked particularly nice with the sleeveless cardigan. i will try and get it on e bay if possible

Latest posts

Back