For Goodness Sake

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Oh Julie, Julie, Julie

You are back late in July and a little too late then.

To say you will do the flowers for the wedding in September.

My word she tried her best. :mysmilie_516:

:mysmilie_859:

I'm so shocked that you are unaware of the forthcoming event as it's mentioned so very frequently. :mysmilie_490:

Flowers for the next QVC daughters wedding.

:mysmilie_508:

I'm so shocked that you are unaware of the forthcoming event as it's mentioned so very frequently. :mysmilie_490:

Flowers for the next QVC daughters wedding.

:mysmilie_508:

Come on, give me a clue ! I'm useless with gossip, I rely on my neighbour because she knows everything that happens down our road plus the 4 surrounding roads !

Debbie's daughter gets married in September.
She's been talking about it loads about shopping for the wedding dress and the body shapes of the bridesmaids.
To her own outfit changing from wearing Yong Kim to it being made for her, the fabric swatch pictured on her blog.
Whilst mentioning wedding flowers, she was talking about the venue to Julie during the Peony hour.

:mysmilie_50:

I hear Chukki was at her brother's wedding in Cyprus last week. Phew ! I'm going out there to my nephew's beach wedding at the end of August, so that was a near miss !!!!!

Out of curiosity, have read the blog, and seen the pictures. No comment.

I hear Chukki was at her brother's wedding in Cyprus last week. Phew ! I'm going out there to my nephew's beach wedding at the end of August, so that was a near miss !!!!!

Out of curiosity, have read the blog, and seen the pictures. No comment.

Poor lass she had to go to the wedding with a make up bag as she'd forgot her handbag.

All that preparation planning on air too.

:mysmilie_13:

She's been talking about it loads about shopping for the wedding dress and the body shapes of the bridesmaids.
To her own outfit changing from wearing Yong Kim to it being made for her, the fabric swatch pictured on her blog.
Whilst mentioning wedding flowers, she was talking about the venue to Julie during the Peony hour.

Ah, that is why I had no idea what the thread was about. I cannot watch DF any more. She does my head in.

Sorry but who is Chukki?

I can't believe this thread is about Del Boy's daughters wedding, LOL. When I saw Julie was wangling to do some wedding flaaaars, I assumed it was a big celebrity do! Britains answer to Madonna perhaps. Or the second biggest wedding this year after Pippa. But no, just a Q presenter's daughter. Dear Lord, things must be slow on the Peony front.

PS? OK I have read her blog now and see it is Del Boy who went to Cyprus but why is she called Chukki? Is it to do with that doll from a horror film years ago which was banned as a video nasty IIRC? Any way, I notice that was well as being a super sniffer, so one in hundreds if not thousands, her skin issue is shared by only 250 people in the country. I really couldn't read any more after that.

No it was not Julie pushing for a job.
Debbie was mentioning her daughters wedding, but Julie just kept deadly quiet.
Which was unlike when it was Ali K wedding.
Then again when Kathy was talking about going to visit Peony with her daughter to sort flowers for the village hall reception.

:mysmilie_499:

No it was not Julie pushing for a job.
Debbie was mentioning her daughters wedding, but Julie just kept deadly quiet.
Which was unlike when it was Ali K wedding.
Then again when Kathy was talking about going to visit Peony with her daughter to sort flowers for the village hall reception.

:mysmilie_499:

It is unedifying seeing the snouts in the trough. Why not put their hands in their pockets like normal folks have to?

Those that have seem to have do seem to get given.
Julian McDonald was on this evening taking about being away at this luxury hotel he added he'd been upgraded to this certain suite with a fantastic marble bathroom.

:mysmilie_10:

Sorry but who is Chukki?

I can't believe this thread is about Del Boy's daughters wedding, LOL. When I saw Julie was wangling to do some wedding flaaaars, I assumed it was a big celebrity do! Britains answer to Madonna perhaps. Or the second biggest wedding this year after Pippa. But no, just a Q presenter's daughter. Dear Lord, things must be slow on the Peony front.

PS? OK I have read her blog now and see it is Del Boy who went to Cyprus but why is she called Chukki? Is it to do with that doll from a horror film years ago which was banned as a video nasty IIRC? Any way, I notice that was well as being a super sniffer, so one in hundreds if not thousands, her skin issue is shared by only 250 people in the country. I really couldn't read any more after that.

Sorry, the spelling is wrong, yes it is Chucky the doll
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.ne...est/scale-to-width-down/240?cb=20131012084233

Oh, please let the choice be YONG KIM!! I'd love to see pics of her wandering down the isle to her seat wearing a muck-coloured, shapeless parachute! (Notice that I was polite, and said "muck-coloured"):mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back