Babyliss TSV 22/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Babyliss Smooth Dry Hot Air Styler
Item Number: 401714
QVC Price £34.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £4.95

This Smooth Dry Hot Air Styler from Babyliss releases warm air and features a mix of silicone bristles and straightening fins to smooth your hair, as well as emitting ionic conditioners that help to boost shine and limit frizz. Easy and lightweight to use, simply brush damp hair through with this Air Styler to finish and style for fast, effective, salon-worthy results.

Say goodbye to straighteners - unlike a pair of straighteners that can flatten your hair as you style it, this paddle brush allows you to smooth out hair, tame fly-aways and fight frizz, all whilst leaving your hair bouncy and full of natural volume.

The ultimate time-saver - no need to spend hours achieving the perfect blow dry, this effective brush dries damp hair whilst styling it, saving you time and effort without compromising on the results.

Two heats/speeds plus a cool setting
Detangling combs
Removable rear filter

Technical specifications:

Voltage: 240V
Wattage: 600W
Swivel cord length: 2.2m (7'2")
Brush (l x w x d): 32cm x 9.1cm x 6.5cm (12.6" x 3.6" x 2.6")
Weight: 415g

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401714

Anyone going for this?

Make sure you use it well before the 30 days are up. I had the earlier version a few years ago and it absolutely wrecked my hair. I had good results with it while using, but noticed after a while that my hair had become "over-stretched" and broke off easily. Even previous daily use with GHDs didn't damage it like that (though they did cause a LOT more damage for half the results as my beloved Steampod).

Latest posts

Back