ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skechers GO STEP Luxe Slip on Ballet Pump with Goga Mat Technology
Item Number: 163315
QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £13.32

Currently only available at QVC, these Skechers GO STEP slip-on ballet pumps have been designed with innovative performance technologies and feature a soft, lightweight mesh fabric upper to keep your feet cool, plus a midsole that works to provide added arch support and shock absorption. These sporty pumps are perfect for busy lifestyles whether you're running errands or heading off to work, and they're available in six versatile shades too.

Oh so comfortable - the flexible Resalyte shock-absorbing midsole is made from a lightweight compound that provides impact absorption and features a registered 'squish' component. Plus, the high-rebound cushioning and padded heel lining all work together with the flexible rubber traction outsole to keep your feet feeling comfortable and happy.

The perfect fit - buy your usual size if you have a standard or slighter wider foot, but if you have a narrower foot then go down to the nearest half size.

Take your pick - choose from classic hues of Black, Navy or Grey or add a splash of colour with Pink, Purple or Aqua.

Logo on the side
Multi-directional traction sole
Goga Mat technology
Lightly textured mesh pattern
Outer and inner: textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 10mm

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Grey
Pink
Purple
Aqua

All measurements are approximate
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163315

oh phooooooeeeee, going to have to break my QVC non-spend vow. I'm zooming in on the aqua and purple. I already have several pairs of the lace covered Skecher ballet in different colours. Sod it, am off to order them now.

oh phooooooeeeee, going to have to break my QVC non-spend vow. I'm zooming in on the aqua and purple. I already have several pairs of the lace covered Skecher ballet in different colours. Sod it, am off to order them now.

Me too - ordered the aqua and purple

Now I'm a great Skechers fan but they emailed me with these but I didn't really like them However, having read your posts, I'm wondering if I should get pair.

BIG SURPRISE!!! They have size 3 and a 3 and a half!!!! Wonder if the 3 would actually not be too big on me???? I tried a size 2 on in a shop and they fit perfectly with slip on Sketchers!

How do the sizes come up, are they true to size

That's what concerns me, the sketchers I bought in the Feb tsv were far bigger on me than the ones I have purchased recently in Pavers, and they weren't any more expensive than the tsv so I am wary of buying these, the colours are nice though

Puffin, I think these are probably more foot flattering than a lot of their other styles.

You persuaded me brissles. Ive order the aqua. I see the navy is more of less sold out. Thought I would go for a bright colour to wear in the summer. Hopefully we have some more to come.

I've ordered the aqua and purple. As for sizing, I think it does depends where you buy them from, despite them being the same make, and if you have narrow feet its best to size down.

The promo showcasing all the colours in this tsv, is awful ! the model clearly has walking issues, because her feet are seen falling over to one side and not a good look for trying to sell a product. I wonder if its either Frankie or Poirot (?) because both have bony feet and cant walk properly.

Whilst on the subject of models and catwalk walking, there are some strange 'gaits' strutting their stuff. (long time older model - oh Lord her name escapes me, but she had short black hair and is now short platinum blonde ) well her feet are everywhere, and as for Drusilla (?) she's really odd. AND what is it with the way most of the stick insects stand crossed legged in heels ?- they all do it, Franks, Kabler, Pullinger, and some of the guest 'stylists' do it. Never do it in Skechers though.

Sorry for the rant, but once I start.................

Julia is now saying go down a size. At midnight they were saying stay true to size unless u have thin feet. Well I haven't got thin feet but they are not wide so I did order my normal size. Usually they are ok but if they are too big I wont be too pleased.

I've ordered the aqua and purple. As for sizing, I think it does depends where you buy them from, despite them being the same make, and if you have narrow feet its best to size down.

The promo showcasing all the colours in this tsv, is awful ! the model clearly has walking issues, because her feet are seen falling over to one side and not a good look for trying to sell a product. I wonder if its either Frankie or Poirot (?) because both have bony feet and cant walk properly.

Whilst on the subject of models and catwalk walking, there are some strange 'gaits' strutting their stuff. (long time older model - oh Lord her name escapes me, but she had short black hair and is now short platinum blonde ) well her feet are everywhere, and as for Drusilla (?) she's really odd. AND what is it with the way most of the stick insects stand crossed legged in heels ?- they all do it, Franks, Kabler, Pullinger, and some of the guest 'stylists' do it. Never do it in Skechers though.

Sorry for the rant, but once I start.................

I do agree about the promo model. Her feet looked awful. Surely they had someone with better feet than hers. Ive done a separate comment about sizing.

Unfortunately the couple of Sketchers I purchased were a smidgen too small but the next size would have been far too big. They are ok for short periods but after a while my big toe nail starts to feel a bit bruised.

I seem to be the only person who finds that the memory foam stuff burns the feet off me in any sort of heat, ok in UK but never on holiday.

For the above reasons I wouldn't buy again.

Well I wish they would make up their minds about the sizing of these shoes. Vonda is now saying go down if you have a normal or narrow foot. They are going to have a lot of returns if they were wrong at midnight because we were told to go down only if you have a narrow foot. I just wish they would all sing from the same hymn sheet.

I'm a 6 and they are ok for me. However, does anyone else have a problem with the memory foam turning black after a few wears ? I don't wear socks or tights, so my feet don't get sweaty, and always make sure I have clean feet before wearing, but still, the insoles turn black - and look a bit embarrassing when taken off. I do spend a lot of time shoving them in the machine at 30deg, but it doesn't get rid of the black marks entirely. I wonder if there is something in the content of the foam that makes them turn this colour. Am not on Twitter so cant complain direct.

Latest posts

Back