Skechers TSV 29/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tried my grey size 5 they are going back even having a massively wide foot, this morning I'm walking out of them.
I can get my thumb in the back, so if a size 4 is wide enough I'm sure it would be fine length wise.
Having said that the size 4 would have to be sized accordingly but reports are some different colours labelled the same size are different.

Sadly by the sounds of it, I predict many returns for this TSV.

I'm still trying mine out. They aren't slopping off but they do feel a bit loose. Ive also noticed that, when you've had them on for a while you get a strange sound which I have found out is my feet sticking to the gogomat logo inside. Not sure how I can cure that.

I agree that they will get a lot of returns. The only thing is I suppose, if you are prepared to wait, you might get the size you want from returnees.

Just read the reviews. As we thought, the majority of people are complaining about the sizing. Glad to read that someone else has the clicking noise as your foot sticks to the logo.

Just read the reviews. As we thought, the majority of people are complaining about the sizing. Glad to read that someone else has the clicking noise as your foot sticks to the logo.

I'm wondering if people wear them with socks or not?

My foot has been sticking to the logo on the sole too.
Hubby slipped one of his average width 6.5 foot quickly in my size 5's and fitted him fine.

So will he be wearing them then :mysmilie_59:

Not unless he's paying :mysmilie_17:

No he said they were a little too small.
Now Skechers golf shoes he's tried in his normal size were too small.
The Skechers rep told him that most say they are large if anything.

How do you do this??
You contact them by phone or email to say you are returning your order under the DSR and ask them to update your account.
Also write 'return under the DSR' on the return sleep.
If you already sent your order back you can still speak to them or email to update your account to reflect this.
When you receive your refund check they returned pnp, if they didn't contact them and say you returned it under the DSR. It's a bit longwinded hope it makes sense.

You contact them by phone or email to say you are returning your order under the DSR and ask them to update your account.
Also write 'return under the DSR' on the return sleep.
If you already sent your order back you can still speak to them or email to update your account to reflect this.
When you receive your refund check they returned pnp, if they didn't contact them and say you returned it under the DSR. It's a bit longwinded hope it makes sense.

Also if you ring customer services and complain That even though you ordered the size following the on air presentation suggestion but they're completely the wrong fit you'll get them to send you a return label

So no money lost on postage either way

I have decided to keep mine. I gave them a good test run outside at lunchtime and they seemed fine.

If you return them because of the debacle over sizing, then they should refund your return postage. Its not your fault that they couldn't get their act together and get the sizing right. It should have been correct during the midnight hour when most of them sold and not change their minds halfway through the day. They actually printed my review which surprised me because I said that they presenters needed to get their act together, but I noticed that someone else had said the same. The problem is they do this every time with their Skechers. I love them and I am lucky that the generally fit me well but there must be a lot of unhappy people out there who bought them thinking they were getting the right size.

I shall be returning with a pre paid label and claiming a refund for the charged postage.
If they are so generous on my feet, they are big !!

I'd need three pairs of thick fluffy bed socks.

:mysmilie_13:

I don't think I would wear mine with socks. I have my winter Skechers with which I wear socks but I look on these as more of summer shoes. If you wore them with shorts then socks would look a bit strange :mysmilie_17:

I don't think I would wear mine with socks. I have my winter Skechers with which I wear socks but I look on these as more of summer shoes. If you wore them with shorts then socks would look a bit strange :mysmilie_17:

Yep with bed socks and elastic bands is not the most attractive of looks, even by Q standard of styling.

:mysmilie_17:

I'm keeping mine. They were a bit big when I tried them on in the morning, just after they arrived, but as the day wore on & my feet warmed up they were ok & really comfortable. I really like the look of them. I have two other pairs of Skechers, not from Q, but they look more like trainers & I think these look nicer with a skirt.

I've received mine from getthelabel through ebay. The fabric is the knitted mottled effect rather than the silky finish of the TSV - and the size is perfect. I am a size 6,bought a size 6, and they're lovely and comfortable.

Mine from Get The Label arrived.

They are gorgeous!!

But must have been made for QVC cos they are HUGE!!

"Exact same size" as 2 of my other pairs according to the label but at least an inch longer in length......:mysmilie_15:

However, as someone who has had big feet since the age of 8, I am THRILLED to find a pretty, girly Skecher that is too big!!

I guess that makes me a perfect QVC customer :mysmilie_17:

View attachment 14357View attachment 14358

I ordered these 2 Marina!

I have big feet anyway and have lots of Skechers size 9 but when my arthritic toes play up (like now) I could really do with a little more wriggle room!

But I have ordered a pre-paid label for £2.50 in case they need to go back.

I have never ordered from that website before, so I am off to see what else I can find.

Thank you again!! :mysmilie_59:

Mine from Get The Label arrived.

They are gorgeous!!

But must have been made for QVC cos they are HUGE!!

"Exact same size" as 2 of my other pairs according to the label but at least an inch longer in length......:mysmilie_15:

However, as someone who has had big feet since the age of 8, I am THRILLED to find a pretty, girly Skecher that is too big!!

I guess that makes me a perfect QVC customer :mysmilie_17:

I have the Breathe Easy pink and find them true to size, a bit puzzled that size 10 is an inch bigger than it should be sorry to hear this SallyMc.
Are you going to send them back?

Latest posts

Back