Grace Fashion Collection TSV 24/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well lets hope models will be provided to show the item correctly sized in the full size range.

Another Grace show with fashion sized 8 - 32 but with QVC'S usual standard sized models.

So let me get this straight, they take the larger models and shoehorn them into the smaller sizes and then have the smaller models demoing the larger size ranges?!?!?!

Genius.

(P.S. Don't want to offend anyone with my adjectives, absolutely no judgment on my part!)

So let me get this straight, they take the larger models and shoehorn them into the smaller sizes and then have the smaller models demoing the larger size ranges?!?!?!

Genius.

(P.S. Don't want to offend anyone with my adjectives, absolutely no judgment on my part!)

They just can't get the simplest of things right, really don't deserve to sell stuff and if they do should expect the returns.

They just can't get the simplest of things right, really don't deserve to sell stuff and if they do should expect the returns.

Indeed, a*se about face springs to mind - as for the focus groups, probably goes the same way as the feedback which is supposedly passed to the relevant teams (according to Q's FB), into the ether.

I had to chuckle recently at the description of 'stylists' by a well known fashion columnist in one of the daily's. She described them as nothing more than personal shop assistants with little idea of 'style'. My thoughts immediately turned to Q, and the state of the blonde who appears with Will Gowing. She's never 'turned out' well, and could be a shop assistant in any of the High St shops. So little wonder the models appear on air in the wrong sizes looking like a car crash.

I had to chuckle recently at the description of 'stylists' by a well known fashion columnist in one of the daily's. She described them as nothing more than personal shop assistants with little idea of 'style'. My thoughts immediately turned to Q, and the state of the blonde who appears with Will Gowing. She's never 'turned out' well, and could be a shop assistant in any of the High St shops. So little wonder the models appear on air in the wrong sizes looking like a car crash.

Katie is it, she says she fashion shops for regular ladies outside of Q. :mysmilie_11:

Jeez doesn't it make you weep. HOW DO these women get these jobs ????? because I'm certain most of us on here could do a ten times better job than her. And the stuff she comes out with - I wouldn't let her within an arms length of me.

Jeez doesn't it make you weep. HOW DO these women get these jobs ????? because I'm certain most of us on here could do a ten times better job than her. And the stuff she comes out with - I wouldn't let her within an arms length of me.

Just told Katy presenter she looked insane in her Q outfit she wore at a wedding in Greece.

Just to say I got a couple of grace tunic tops from the house of Fraser online sale for £7.50 each with next day delivery if ordered before 12 for £3.50 delivery per order not per item

I am presuming she is the same one in the ad with Will? She looks a mess and has no style, and her clothes don't go together. Why on earth would anyone take fashion advice from her?

I am presuming she is the same one in the ad with Will? She looks a mess and has no style, and her clothes don't go together. Why on earth would anyone take fashion advice from her?

Because you haven't seen her now :mysmilie_17:

Sorry Anna she's on now and just looks like you say but she's giving advice on how to dress just my sense of humour.

Sorry Anna she's on now and just looks like you say but she giving advice on how to dress just my sense of humour.

Oh I see Dream Girl. I am not watching at the moment. I thought I had had too much sun and could not longer understand anything anymore. Mind you that is how I feel quite a lot of the time. I will try to have a peep in a moment when hubby is not looking. :mysmilie_17:

Oh I see Dream Girl. I am not watching at the moment. I thought I had had too much sun and could not longer understand anything anymore. Mind you that is how I feel quite a lot of the time. I will try to have a peep in a moment when hubby is not looking. :mysmilie_17:

Oh Anna take care if you think you may have had too much sun - the trousers :puke:

Latest posts

Back