Festive Food TSV 25/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_15: Yes, we can all look forward come December for the pantomime that is QVC/Green Seasons Food non deliveries again and again and again.

Its the disaster that keeps giving every year.

:mysmilie_15: Yes, we can all look forward come December for the pantomime that is QVC/Green Seasons Food non deliveries again and again and again.

Its the disaster that keeps giving every year.

Someone posted today that the hamper they had ordered recently arrived with half the meat defrosted.

qvc can barely manage to deliver everyday items with us paying premium price for p&p and getting the cheapest delivery option available

Someone posted today that the hamper they had ordered recently arrived with half the meat defrosted.

I wonder if they will have the sense to shop elsewhere or will they,like so many other customers,give them another chance?All these chances mean that Q will never have to change or ensure those they deal with have to make things better.

I am waiting to see what FB posts are put up re: food hampers (pies and meat)

Last edited:
How many times has the same people been let down without a delivery but yet still keep ordering year after year.

Never eat biscuits so my money's safe. As far as the meat hampers go, I've had a few over the years and they've always been good. This year, however, everything is coming from M&S, collected on Christmas Eve, then in the fridge ready. Job done (only two of us so not too expensive).

CC

It's Official people, Christmas starts today, on the Q Home Page, there is a Christmas in July section and a blog giving you 'early' prep tips (I think one can safely assume that five months before the event is early enough! I mean lets face it apart from people making their own cakes/puddings/cards, how many other of us will be even remotely thinking about the C word at this moment in time!

Oh no! That blummin Morticia woman having orgasms about embossed tins and standard issue factory-made biscuits.....

She is awful isn't she? Do you think people really collect their mediocre embossed tins? I know I wouldn't want that tat cluttering my house up!!

Latest posts

Back