This Works TSV 26/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This Works 4 Piece Keep Calm and Sleep Collection
Item Number: 231162
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £4.95

A four-piece Keep Calm and Sleep Collection from This Works, featuring a selection of natural, aromatherapy beauty products including the bestselling Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, a Stress Check Facial Oil, a Deep Sleep Shower Gel and a Stress Check Rollerball. This pampering set has been created to help you unwind and enjoy a better nights sleep, as well as moisturise dehydrated skin and work to visibly reduce the signs of premature ageing, leaving you feeling refreshed and ready for the day ahead.

Sleep soundly - those who suffer from a broken night's sleep will know how tired and fatigued you can feel throughout the day as a result. The signature Deep Sleep fragrance in This Works' Pillow Spray and Shower Gel works to help relax your mind and calm your senses.

Day or night soothing - use the Pillow Spray and Shower Gel before bed to help relax your mind and calm your senses before going to bed. Then use the Stress Check Facial Oil and Rollerball in the morning to help moisturise your skin, calm your mind and reduce tension before the day begins.

Stay stocked up - sign up to our Auto Delivery plan and receive two more deliveries of this collection every 90 days at today's special price.

Contains:

1 x Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (150ml) - this natural sleep aid is blended with This Works' signature sleep fragrance of lavender, camomile and vetiver, which is the ideal solution to relax your mind and calm your senses before going to bed
1 x Deep Sleep Shower Gel (250ml) - a sulphate-free shower gel that helps to promote a good night’s sleep while leaving the skin feeling hydrated and protected. Infused with This Works' signature sleep fragrance of lavender, camomile and vetiver
1 x Stress Check Facial Oil (30ml) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing oil that has an indulgently luxurious texture which melts into the skin to leave it feeling soft and velvety smooth. Helps to moisturise skin and reduce the signs of premature ageing. Contains vitamin C and E and omega 3 botanical oils, plus neroli, patchouli, lavender, vetiver and camomile fragrances
1 x Stress Check Rollerball (5ml) - this breathe-in rollerball is a soothing rescue remedy to help you breathe more easily and calm your senses

How to use:

Stress Check Rollerball:

Use as you need to throughout the day to help calm your senses and relieve stress
Rub on pulse points or dab onto a tissue and breathe in

Deep Sleep Shower Gel:

Use in the shower before bed-time to help unwind at the end of the day

Stress Check Facial Oil:

Apply first thing when skin is at its most dehydrated, to help restore moisture levels, calm troubled skin and prevent the appearance of premature ageing

Deep Sleep Pillow Spray:

Use three to four sprays on your bedding, pillow or nightwear before going to sleep
Re-spray as needed

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231162

I like the This works Pillow spray but I think you can get a stronger version?I don't want the extra pieces in the TSV so will just buy what & when in my local shop.

Caught a quick look this morning, and I've got to say, those are some mighty big claims they're claiming regarding sleep with yet again, no real proof to back them up.

Ive ordered it and will give a go. It does seem from the reviews that some people benefit from it and some don't - like everything I suppose. I did the auto delivery in case I like I, if not I shall cancel. I do wake up quite often in the night so I will soon know if it is any good.

Latest posts

Back