Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Post Thanks / Like

I find Angeline even more annoying than Sheridan was. I think Sheridan has left, but who knows, people disappear regularly from the channel. I'm not sorry if she's gone, as she seemed unsure of her job description as a producer! The producer is not there to muscle in as a presenter, and the presenter should not keep calling out for the producer to co-present with him/her - it got to the point where it was ridiculous, they were like a double act of 'ham' actors.

QUOTE : Anna;898290]I've just realised that I haven't seen Sheridan for ages either. Thank God for that. I hope she has left. She was well annoying![/QUOTE]
      Likes Anna liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by historymystery View Post
      I find Angeline even more annoying than Sheridan was. I think Sheridan has left, but who knows, people disappear regularly from the channel. I'm not sorry if she's gone, as she seemed unsure of her job description as a producer! The producer is not there to muscle in as a presenter, and the presenter should not keep calling out for the producer to co-present with him/her - it got to the point where it was ridiculous, they were like a double act of 'ham' actors.

QUOTE : Anna;898290]I've just realised that I haven't seen Sheridan for ages either. Thank God for that. I hope she has left. She was well annoying!
      [/QUOTE]

I saw Sheridan bring her children out once onto the studio floor. I am sorry, but I am not interested in them, and don't get me started on the woolly hat!

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I also don't want to see their kids - or someone wearing a woolly hat indoors in the middle of summer, either, which I found rather bizarre. Why these presenters assume we are interested in their personal lives defeats me. To be fair to TJC and Rocks, there's far less emphasis on the presenters telling you things from their personal lives - and I've never seen anyone bring in their kids!

I saw Sheridan bring her children out once onto the studio floor. I am sorry, but I am not interested in them, and don't get me started on the woolly hat![/QUOTE]
      Likes Anna liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Duplicated post, sorry
      Last edited by historymystery; 05-07-2017 at 12:25 PM.