Spiraliser for £3 including postage with code YRS0506 offer valid until 4 July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've got this one, the Cookshop Spiralizer is great quality and I use mine much more than I thought I would. :mysmilie_14:

Many thanks for details, I was after a spiralizer but didn't want to spend much on one in case i got fed up with after a while like so many kitchen gadgets I have bought in the past, this is such a good offer, what have I got to lose! So I just ordered mine, thanks again ILS

Thank you so Much !! ILS ..great bargain ...I've been buying the packet version of the courgettes but really happy to get this ...bargain of the Century ! Lol :mysmilie_12:

Received it....haven't used yet lol.....it's scratching its head and looking at me ....lol ...looking very confused ..."how was I sold so cheaply ?" And " when you going to get me outta the box lol ......going to have a go at the weekend ... thank you again :mysmilie_8:

I spiralise courgettes, carrots, raw beetroot, apples, sweet potato.

Yayy ILS that's great ...I tried the courgette and loved it lol ...will defo try the Ones you do !
Good fun ....a great way to get children (if they are supervised of course ) to eat healthily ..
Such a great price too ...really appreciate the heads up :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back