Charlie says ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
... The QVC web site is dedicated to Debbie Flint.

Her blog takes five hours to write and hours to wade through to read.

:mysmilie_17:

Charlie does speak some sense

:mysmilie_3:

I had to have a quick look .Her whole life seems to consist of things she can post up on her sites and blogs. I noticed she is still advertising her library of trashy books.
I suppose there are people who fawn over her every word.

Charlie is brainier than I thought !

... The QVC web site is dedicated to Debbie Flint.

Her blog takes five hours to write and hours to wade through to read.

:mysmilie_17:

Charlie does speak some sense

:mysmilie_3:

Did he really say that on air? Presumably it was said "as a joke" but I wonder if there's an undercurrent of annoyance there and he meant it as a dig really?

I had to have a quick look .Her whole life seems to consist of things she can post up on her sites and blogs. I noticed she is still advertising her library of trashy books.
I suppose there are people who fawn over her every word.

Charlie is brainier than I thought !

So true. I bet she wakes up and thinks, "Ooh, I might clear out the understairs cupboard today", but then thinks it won't make an interesting blog so she does something more "photo friendly" instead. Who the F reads her boring, self-indulgent, self-promoting blogs anyway?

I'd rather chew my own arm off than dedicate one single second of my life to that odious little woman. By the sound of it though, one of her blogs takes the same amount of time as writing one of her slutty "novels" Charlie often has a dig at Fibby, and his digs are always correct. :mysmilie_17:

Did he really say that on air? Presumably it was said "as a joke" but I wonder if there's an undercurrent of annoyance there and he meant it as a dig really?

Oh yes :mysmilie_19:

Yesterday he said something along the lines of how long it took to read her blogs

I'd rather chew my own arm off than dedicate one single second of my life to that odious little woman. By the sound of it though, one of her blogs takes the same amount of time as writing one of her slutty "novels" Charlie often has a dig at Fibby, and his digs are always correct. :mysmilie_17:

Charlie has gone right up in my estimation.

Thought it was also funny at the start of Radley hour.
They started showing the model outside the QVC building like they have been doing.
He stopped what he was talking about and said oh is that the model now?
Is that outside right now?
I wasn't told we had a camera outside for this hour.

I think there probably was, I am beginning to think that she is even grating on her 'esteem' colleagues with regards to promoting her outside interests, I mean in any 'normal' job you are suppose to commit 100% to the job in hand and not do one job whilst constantly promoting another. I know that it seems rig de jour to do sour on Q but she seems to do so more than all the others put together (and that my dear posters is of course rather a large statement to make given the 'calibre' of her colleagues to self-promote). I can't really believe how she has managed to carry on with the self-promotion and why the 'powers that be' have not said anything, I mean I know that all the presenters are egotistical, but even so, surely HR at Q towers (I am sure there must be one somewhere), will not say something at their monthly/annual meetings.

Charlie does mention his partner (NOT HIS WIFE), a lot and his Cairn Terriers and his beloved Isle of Wight (which fair play to him is nice), but doesn't promote other things that he does (now this could be either because he has 'no life' outside of Q or he doesn't feel the need to self-promote!

There were a couple of shows about a ?month? ago when Debbie was on, it was around the time when there were lots of forceful comments on Q facebook complaining and asking Q to do something about the self promotion.
We couldn't believe it there was no mention what so ever, about the Retreat in Devon.
There were occasions when previously she would have added a comment, but no nothing said.
We were positive something had been said, to avoid the self promotion on air.
It was then a shock a few days later to hear back in full force, to the normal self promotion.

That's probably why the QVC website has so many problems. It's bunged up with her inane waffling.

I like Charlie when I ever see him presenting which I have to admit is not often these days. Life IMO is too short to read any presenter's blogs ----who do they think they are? Am not interested in anything they do outside of QVC (or more & more inside presenting QVC!)

I like Charlie, Dale and Simon,I find them good for a laugh. Charlie is very clever with his 'tongue in cheek' jokes.:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back