Skagen watches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Not seen them on air in ages.
Very few on the web site and what are on wait list.
Has the brand gone from QVC?

Yeah they've gone, not been a show in well over a year, probably been couple of years now.

Fossil bought them 5 years ago now.

Q have said on FB and Twitter when people have asked and they said they are not stocking them anymore.

That's a shame, they're smart and classy watches without being ostentatious. I love mine.

They have a vast range on their UK website plus a good sale at the mo. I don't know how the prices compare, I never paid much attention to them on QVC (didn't like the guests' accents).

Skagen haven't been on for a long time, not even in jewellery hours, for as far back as I can remember anyway. I think it's another brand who once develop their own website, they can charge less for them than QVC would ask (what with all their over heads) therefore selling more themselves.

There is a Watch Shop in Belfast city who sell Skagen have done for a few years now. I bought my silver one from them, I do not like the crystal bling style which QVC started pushing towards the end of their time there.

About two years ago I managed to crack the glass(no idea how?), phoned them sent it off paid £28. Came back a week later from France good as new and they serviced it as well.

We are real Skagen fans in our house, far too many for any sane person to wear,but it is a long time since I purchased from Q.

A local jewellery chain now stocks them and they always give me 20% off current season (not sale) stock and I know the prices well so I know they don't put it on to take it off.

I often buy from Skagen themselves as I also like their jewellery items and they often send me discount offers, and they come beautifully packaged and not bashed boxes like Q if you are giving as pressies.

I really liked the Skagen watches and I have missed them, good to know I can find them online.:mysmilie_59:

My husband has 2 both bought from H Samuel. He likes them because they are not chunky, he likes Rado watches but they are not cheap.

Was Alison I own my Wedding Jewellery business first with Q as brand rep for Skagen after their own guests finished.

Latest posts

Back