Craft is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are right of course maymorganlondon - I should have written TCC ! I bought some lovely papers and embossing folders from her shows.She works a lot on HSN and her blog always seems to be focussed on working up to her next shows on there. She probably won't be seen regularly as QVC don't seem to record a block of programmes as she appeared to be doing for Julian. She seemed very fond of him.

On scrolling down the Crafts, I thought the first few items were purely for children, well, perhaps they are !

"HOMEMADE CHRISTMAS"
Advert just been on Tuesday 10am

Can't wait to see just what's on offer :mysmilie_13:

:mysmilie_11:

I don't think Ideal Worlds well established craft channels need to worry anytime soon, because even before QVC pulled the plug on crafting in favour of "fashion" and beauty years ago, IWs selection and prices and dedicated channels were the most successful anyway, as opposed to QVCs weekly hour slot. Me personally I'd rather pop to the Card Factory and buy a card for a quid, but I know it's popular as a hobby.

I did used to make my own cards but boy, it was expensive buying all the bits and bobs. Don't bother now, I am like you, Card Factory here I come.

Latest posts

Back