For pity's sake, more skulls!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Thomas Sabo now. What is wrong with flora and fauna, the universe, life's goals as a depiction. I don't want to wear something that represents death around my neck, in my ears, on my fingers in silver, gold vermeil or even platinum, thanks.

Thomas Sabo official website is currently having a sale so anybody contemplating buying into the brand should look there first.

Dreamcatchers and turquoise was done by Caroline's South Western Silver what ever happened to her after she brought her signature edition.

Dreamcatchers and turquoise was done by Caroline's South Western Silver what ever happened to her after she brought her signature edition.

Wish they would bring back SWS - I really liked Carolyn, and could quite happily spend the whole hour listening to her, as she was not hard sell. I have some pieces of her jewellery which are lovely.

Chloe Everton loves and wears skulls, apparently they're "trendy" and "rock chick".............. the girls works at QVC though, what would she know? :mysmilie_17:

Who is the Q floor manager who loves wearing her skulls.

? Wend from Wigan or Vic ?

:mysmilie_10:

Chloe Everton loves and wears skulls, apparently they're "trendy" and "rock chick".............. the girls works at QVC though, what would she know? :mysmilie_17:

I wouldn't take any advice on fashion trends from Chloe. Or any advice at all, really.

Just as an aside (and sorry if you knew this already), but I read the other day (I again was bored, seem to spend most of my life being so) and apparently her actual name is Chloe Jones, she changed it to Everton after her father (there is a bit of story there but I don't think this is the right place to go into too much detail (not nice), who was a football player for said Club, so I suppose there is some 'sweetness' there!

Latest posts

Back