Liz Earle TSV 29/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From the Liz Earle website:

Discover beauty secrets from the comfort of your armchair as our team share their expert advice and give live demonstrations of our pampering products.

Watch us on QVC

To invigorate your skin and senses this summer, tune into QVC this July for an exclusive offer featuring our light and zesty Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Grapefruit & Patchouli Limited Edition − only available while stocks last.

Join our ambassadors, Caroline Archer and Sarah Carr, as they present this unmissable collection throughout the weekend, sharing their own invaluable, expert tips for summer skin radiance along the way.

Saturday 29th July

Midnight launch
11am
2pm
5pm
7pm
10pm

I have a tube of that one, the Grapefruit & Patchouli. So hopefully I won't want this.

Oh, that's my favourite of the C & P's.
If they're throwing in the new limited edition shampoo, it's definitely winging its way to Marple towers.

Is the new scented shampoo and conditioner in the tsv? as if it is I will be very tempted as I really like the original one and as they are £13 each I am hoping the tsv will be better value, not that worried about limited edition C&P though, still working through my stash of original C&P

Is the new scented shampoo and conditioner in the tsv? as if it is I will be very tempted as I really like the original one and as they are £13 each I am hoping the tsv will be better value, not that worried about limited edition C&P though, still working through my stash of original C&P

SCW will more than likely have a much better idea.

But from what I do understand I don't think they are.

I think I'm going to be interested in this one - just opened my last bottle of instant boost and despite trialling quite a few other hot cloth cleansers, none seem to get my skin as clean as C&P.

Latest posts

Back