Liz Earle TSV 29/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Will have to go a long way to better the Liz Earle site on price because atm the offer is much the same in product volume (spray version of the Instant Boost, and pot version of the Skin Repair with the lavender & Rose C&P) but instead of the Face Exfoliator, there's a shampoo 50ml & conditioner 50ml but with free postage for £49.
If you add a gift bag to the order for £1 you then get a free C&P 30ml with cloth, Body Cream 50ml and Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask 15ml.

Will have to go a long way to better the Liz Earle site on price because atm the offer is much the same in product volume (spray version of the Instant Boost, and pot version of the Skin Repair with the lavender & Rose C&P) but instead of the Face Exfoliator, there's a shampoo 50ml & conditioner 50ml but with free postage for £49.
If you add a gift bag to the order for £1 you then get a free C&P 30ml with cloth, Body Cream 50ml and Intensive Nourishing Treatment Mask 15ml.

Thanks for all that info. I believe my mum has been buying off the LE website for my birthday so I hope it's this, however, maybe £49 is a bit much. I'll see what I get and keep my options open.

CC

Thanks for all that info. I believe my mum has been buying off the LE website for my birthday so I hope it's this, however, maybe £49 is a bit much. I'll see what I get and keep my options open.

CC

Hope you have a lovely birthday Candycane, fingers crossed for some nice LE treats.

:mysmilie_858:

I keep coming back to LE & was in JL Oxford St. yesterday for some of my favourites & got some freebies & I stick to what works for me have used their website for years.I love the Superskin Overnight Mask & the Superskin Serum and all the Superskin face range.All these 'wonder' products available on QVC I ignore as I stick to what works for me.Other favourites--Alpha H, Gatineau & Decleor, all the rest I ignore.

I keep coming back to LE & was in JL Oxford St. yesterday for some of my favourites & got some freebies & I stick to what works for me have u
sed their website for years.I love the Superskin Overnight Mask & the Superskin Serum and all the Superskin face range.All these 'wonder' products available on QVC I ignore as I stick to what works for me.Other favourites--Alpha H, Gatineau & Decleor, all the rest I ignore.

I love the superskin moisturizer but can't get on with the overnight mask, it has a lovely smell but never seems to sink into my skin and just makes my face seem sticky/tacky, it lasts a long time though!

I am fed up with Liz Earle to be honest. The recent stuff I have had from QVC, especially C+P is not as good as it used to be in my opinion. It has definately changed formula, it isn't as rich anymore and I don't feel like I have had a good cleanse with it anymore. Maybe it's my skin that's changing, I don't know. I can honestly say I have been disappointed with it recently. I am using the black pepper + mint C+ P at the moment which was in the Xmas TSV + I find it quite thin + lacklustre.

I recently bought a tube of the normal c&p from Boots. It has definitely changed, much thinner in texture. The one I have just used up must have been a previous formula, what has been called the 'watered down' version on here. I prefered this watered down one to the original from years ago.
This new one seems like it has changed yet again, looks like some cost cutting is taking place. I'm using it but it just isn't quite the same.

Hi dreamgirl, can you tell me where the option is to add the gift bag, I went all the way to paying details and couldn't find it?? Xx

I stopped buying the TSVs ages ago because there were always things I didn't use in them which is a false economy. I order from Liz Earle direct because they are regularly doing free postage - I get an email when they do so I order then. Also I don't like the Caroline woman that does it on QVC. Too much of a goody two shoes for my liking.

Hi dreamgirl, can you tell me where the option is to add the gift bag, I went all the way to paying details and couldn't find it?? Xx

Hi Brit1chick, It should come up if you type Premium gift bag in the search bar, hope you get sorted.

I am fed up with Liz Earle to be honest. The recent stuff I have had from QVC, especially C+P is not as good as it used to be in my opinion. It has definately changed formula, it isn't as rich anymore and I don't feel like I have had a good cleanse with it anymore. Maybe it's my skin that's changing, I don't know. I can honestly say I have been disappointed with it recently. I am using the black pepper + mint C+ P at the moment which was in the Xmas TSV + I find it quite thin + lacklustre.

If you read beauty forums and facebook loads of people say C&P does not cleanse in one go, they have to use two cleanses. I cannot use it now, I was able to way back but now it just annoys my rosacea. I still like the Superskin range, face cream and eye cream.

Thanks Dreamgirl, I ordered some more muslin cloths instead, so I got my freebies, brilliant offer!

You are very welcome, just glad you managed to get sorted, can't be without enough muslin cloths.
I wasn't aware until recently they do advise new cloths with every new cleanse & polish to keep the effectiveness of the exfoliation.

The muslin cloths used to last ages but now they look grubby even after a hot wash.I still like C&P but I have always done 2 cleanses which is why I go through it at a rate.They go on about 'double cleanse' as if it is something new but I have been doing it for centuries (well a long long time).

The muslin cloths used to last ages but now they look grubby even after a hot wash.I still like C&P but I have always done 2 cleanses which is why I go through it at a rate.They go on about 'double cleanse' as if it is something new but I have been doing it for centuries (well a long long time).

Some go on about double cleansing and say its about trying to sell more product it may well be, but as with anything its best to do what suits yourself.
Certainly I've noticed enlarged dirty looking pores, so have stepped up cleansing and the use of Alpha H liquid gold which appears to be paying off considerably.

Thanks Dream Girl -I have taken the offer with the gift bag :). Re the double cleanse - never used to have to do it but do now...as I have gallons of the stuff it's not really a problem ...I still like it but it's a shame it's not as good as it was...

I don't think the quality of the muslin cloths is as good now. Either are the Eve Lom ones.

This is a really good TSV which I would buy if I needed any of the products, but I don't. I have tonnes of everything.

My skincare routine involves mainly Liz Earle and Elemis with a couple of other products from other brands thrown in.

Impressed with the fragrance of the Liz Earle Limited Edition Shampoo and Conditioner, they do smell stronger than I had expected.
IMHO much like the Liz Earle No9 EDP and the day after I can still smell a scent to my hair.

Latest posts

Back