Liz Earle TSV 29/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got my card today for the TSV, no mention of price though.I have added up the value (no, I am not auditioning for presenter as I am not manic & screeching enough) & it is over £89.I don't want the Moisturiser or face exfoliator so it's really just the C&P & IBST.The Grapefruit & Panchouli C&P is available from Boots @£22.75.Can I be 'sensible' & save my money & only order what I want?

Impressed with the fragrance of the Liz Earle Limited Edition Shampoo and Conditioner, they do smell stronger than I had expected.
IMHO much like the Liz Earle No9 EDP and the day after I can still smell a scent to my hair.

The smell is amazing, isn't it? I've bought a set for a friend for Christmas so had to have a sniff when they arrived.

The smell is amazing, isn't it? I've bought a set for a friend for Christmas so had to have a sniff when they arrived.

Glad you liked the smell too, my daughter home from uni had a smell and she can be quite picky and even she liked the smell.

Got my card today for the TSV, no mention of price though.I have added up the value (no, I am not auditioning for presenter as I am not manic & screeching enough) & it is over £89.I don't want the Moisturiser or face exfoliator so it's really just the C&P & IBST.The Grapefruit & Panchouli C&P is available from Boots @£22.75.Can I be 'sensible' & save my money & only order what I want?

I hadn't done a total so had no idea, looking at that then I'm sure recently ones have been over £100 in product value.
I think I recall some being about £104 and £108 worth of product that I have purchased in the past.
Going off that expecting a much cheaper priced TSV.
Perhaps SCW will be able to shed a bit of light on the situation please.

That's exactly what I have done SF, as like you, I have no need for the Skin Repair or the exfoliator.
I do love the grapefruit C & P though and I want to try the new shampoo, so I've just ordered one of each direct from LE.
They had a free delivery offer earlier in the week, so IIRC, it cost me around £35.00.
TSV's are only good value if you're going to use everything IMO.

Will said last night the TSV is under £40 so I expect it will be £39.95 or thereabouts!

Mum sent me a very nice set of C&P in a tube and a fancy one in a pump, big skin spritzer, skin repair and the original shampoo and conditioner. I quite fancy the grapefruit C&P and the new shampoo so I'll probably just buy that of LE's site. I know I'll be tempted with the TSV so we're going out for the day, much better way to spend the time and money.

CC

Liz Earle 5 Piece Invigorate Your Senses Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231966

Auto-Delivery Liz Earle 5 Piece Invigorate Your Senses Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234071

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in a fresh and fruity, limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli fragrance, Skin Repair Moisturiser in a choice of formulations to suit your skin type, plus plenty more skincare delights. Perfect for giving your routine a refresh this summer, this Liz Earle set is a must-have for devotees of the brand, as well as anyone looking for a gentle yet effective routine to help revitalise the look of their complexion.

A summer surprise - the limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is packed with chamomile, rosemary, grapefruit and patchouli extracts, and is the perfect way to get energised in the morning, feel uplifted while you remove make-up, and cleanse the day away at night.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish in the original formula, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, Gentle Face Exfoliator to smooth and perfect your complexion, and Skin Repair Moisturiser to moisturise and soothe.

Keep your skincare stash stocked - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today’s brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml; full size) - a revitalising update on the classic Cleanse & Polish formulation. Infused with aromatic notes of zesty grapefruit and woody patchouli, with a creamy cocoa butter base
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml; full size) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to help soothe your skin if it feels dehydrated. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Gentle Face Exfoliator (200ml; full size) - this smoothing trouble-shooter for congested or dry skin works to gently buff away dead skin cells, purify your complexion and keep skin looking soft and moisturised. Formulated with fine jojoba beads, eucalyptus oil, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light Combination/Oily - designed to help replace lost moisture and protect your skin against dryness. This hydrating cream is enriched with a blend of avocado oil, borage oil, echinacea, hops and the antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E

How to use:

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Gentle Face Exfoliator:

Apply to clean skin after using Cleanse & Polish
Gently massage in with your fingertips using light, circular movements, concentrating on the most commonly congested areas of skin such as the forehead, nose, chin and jawline
Always make sure to avoid your delicate eye area
Rinse off with warm water and gently pat your face dry using a soft towel
Follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night
Follow with your Skin Repair moisturiser

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening

I'm not buying Liz Earle products any more - there have been too many recalls recently which suggests a lack of care in the manufacturing process.

Have kept to my word & not ordered the TSV although it is only around 9:30a.m! With nearly £5 P&P I would rather put that towards a product & get free delivery from LE direct or click & collect from Boots.When will QVC learn that we factor in the P&P and now it has to be something I really really want to pay those charges.Off track a bit I had ordered the Gatineau mask that was beauty Pick of the Month (free P&P) but as it was Advanced orders I cancelled.Now I see Aldi have one of their Caviar range Super Lift face Mask for £7:99, might give that a try!

Have kept to my word & not ordered the TSV although it is only around 9:30a.m! With nearly £5 P&P I would rather put that towards a product & get free delivery from LE direct or click & collect from Boots.When will QVC learn that we factor in the P&P and now it has to be something I really really want to pay those charges.Off track a bit I had ordered the Gatineau mask that was beauty Pick of the Month (free P&P) but as it was Advanced orders I cancelled.Now I see Aldi have one of their Caviar range Super Lift face Mask for £7:99, might give that a try!

Silver Fox, I totally agree. I thought I could be tempted by this TSV but then I realised the original C&P (which is the product I most wanted) was only 100ml, vs the 200ml in the usual monthly offer from the LE website direct. As you say, with £5 P&P factored in, this is not good value - I'm out and will buy direct from LE as and when I run out of my current cleanser.

I can't understand how people like Caroline Archer and Rosie (Yankee) have managed to get the 'jobs', I mean both have stated that they were just customers thus got the 'job' that way, does this mean therefore that they don't get paid, though I have a feeling that Caroline now works for Liz Earle/Boots, but at the start who would pay her wages, come to that how do the guests representing the companies get paid. I am not talking about the 'resident' guest presenters, such as 'the gnome', Carla, Vonda etc but the ones who represent the brands! Sorry I know this is kind of a 'off-key' topic, but I did start with Caroline Archer, so there is a very very tenuous link!

I think this is a fab TSV. Everything in it I use. And if I didn't already have at least one of each I would defo have bought it. I really want to buy it and I think it's great value at £45 (including the p&p) but as I dom't need any of it I can't justify the cost.

The only option available at the end of the last airing at nearly 11pm was the dry and was very limited, the others had sold out.

Latest posts

Back