The great qvc summer sale ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And I'll bet it was rarely, if ever, featured at the full price snyway so possibly the sale price is more than it has even been sold for.

I normally wear black, navy, grey or even brown, anything that looks respectable and muted.

However I did have a family member who was the life and soul of the party and he requested that everyone wore bright colours (this was about 10 years ago and was unheard of then), I however didn't know until I had travelled to the funeral and wore a sombre trouser suit and stood out like a sore thumb!

Muted - that's the word I was looking for.

I've not been to a funeral where the departed/family have asked for happy music or bright colours etc., but the sad affairs I've been to have had the "party-goers" that have stood out like a sore thumb. Hope that makes you feel a bit better :happy:

Well you know what H, there was an item on this afternoon, think it was something in the garden but to be honest, can't remember as I was losing the will, but it had a.........wait for it!......wait for it!......a whopping £2.44 off, yes I kid ye not. They do their little trick like £21.22 down to £19.78 so it looks like there's a bigger reduction, they do forget though that their customers are able to count. :mysmilie_3:

That's quite a generous markdown from QVC in the "sale". It wouldn't even cover the cost of QVC's infamous p&p!!!

Latest posts

Back