Imogen Connolly Fashion Guest.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Praise I think is due she seems to prepare well for her shows.

I've heard her doing Q voice overs.

Whilst I wouldn't want her over used like many of the others, I do think she's slightly under used.

:happy:

I can't bring her to mind but to be honest it doesn't take much to be better than the majority of the so called stylists!! They'll say anything to sell like stripes around the bust and hips are not fattening and when they only have petite lengths left to sell in trousers no matter what the fit is its OK to fly half mast...... because they show your shoes off quite often looking ridiculous especially on the larger models who are usually poured into them showing every lump and bump!! High necks hide aging skin but I thought the lotions and potions they sell were supposed to remedy that for you to be able to wear low necks to prevent your bust looking matronly ..... And it goes on .....whatever suits goes!!

I can't bring her to mind but to be honest it doesn't take much to be better than the majority of the so called stylists!! They'll say anything to sell like stripes around the bust and hips are not fattening and when they only have petite lengths left to sell in trousers no matter what the fit is its OK to fly half mast...... because they show your shoes off quite often looking ridiculous especially on the larger models who are usually poured into them showing every lump and bump!! High necks hide aging skin but I thought the lotions and potions they sell were supposed to remedy that for you to be able to wear low necks to prevent your bust looking matronly ..... And it goes on .....whatever suits goes!!

Here you go :
http://www.qvcuk.com/Knitted-Long-S...l-by-Michele-Hope.product.141929.html?sc=IROA

:nod:

Did she represent Markon shoes wonks ago? If the same lady she also did another shoe make for a very short time which I'm positive were a Markon under another name

Markon is a blast from the past - those shows used to sell out mega fast as they were reasonably priced.

Thank you no I haven't seen her before

She used to do Markon footwear and a brand of clothing years ago embellished tops.
For the life of me I can't think of the name but they had a lovely advert filmed with a white wood panelled house near a white beach in South Africa.

Did she represent Markon shoes wonks ago? If the same lady she also did another shoe make for a very short time which I'm positive were a Markon under another name

Markon is a blast from the past - those shows used to sell out mega fast as they were reasonably priced.

Snap was typing at the same time
Yes did Markon rebrand?

Maybe she's underused because doing other work? Link to the agency she works through: https://www.starnow.co.uk/imogenconnolly

When I've seen a show she's been a guest for I think she comes across very nicely. I didn't know the name but when I saw the face I recalled her and my positive impression. When she worked as a model she worked as a plus sized model (and I wonder if she has a well-hidden opinion on the dreadful way the plus size models are dressed and styled on QVC?).

Latest posts

Back