Leslie Ebberts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
QVC are missing a trick get the lady on with her own skincare, haircare, excerise and vitamin/mineral range.

Looks and acts a cracker for 71 years

:mysmilie_8:

I find her an annoying "yes woman" since she stopped being a supplier of her own designs and became a bland ambassador for any old US designer who couldn't be arsed getting themselves over to UK.

I like Leslie. She can talk more interestingly about fashion than all the other bland ambassadors put together. She also puts her outfits together well. So many BAs look an absolute sight.

She looks good for her age, and doesn't appear to have gone down the surgery route (although I'm no expert). I'd be interested in her take on exercise and nutrition/diet rather than make up.

She's more easy to (still bores the arse off me though) listen to than that other woman that was a guest today, she spoke that fast she made "rapid fire" Keenan seem like a female version of Charlie.

She is Ok but she went a bit girly and fluttery with Dale today.

He was very funny though talking about the cold shoulder phenomenon. Made me laugh and its not often Q can do that.

She's ok, but looking a bit 'dated'; I think with her trim figure she should up her game, especially with the shoes - they make her feet look like boats. And ditch the flick up hair, I wore my hair like that but back in the 60's - it looks a bit like Dick Emery's 'Mandy'. (for those old enough to remember)

She's ok, but looking a bit 'dated'; I think with her trim figure she should up her game, especially with the shoes - they make her feet look like boats. And ditch the flick up hair, I wore my hair like that but back in the 60's - it looks a bit like Dick Emery's 'Mandy'. (for those old enough to remember)

Ooh, you are awful....but I like you! :wink: Great memories.

Not a shampoo and set to be seen
If I was working like Lesley at aged 71, wearing thigh length boots, I would consider myself very thankful

She is Ok but she went a bit girly and fluttery with Dale today.

He was very funny though talking about the cold shoulder phenomenon. Made me laugh and its not often Q can do that.

I hate the cold shoulder look. I don't think it looks good on anybody.

71 ? I had no idea, I thought she was late 50's. I'm useless with people's ages:thinking::thinking:

Anyway I like her style of presenting. She's calm, has a good voice, is knowledgeable and doesn't waste time giggling about films, building houses, weddings or grandchildren.

It can be illuminating discovering that some people are the same age as yourself. I'm knocking on the door of 70 myself, but look in my mid 50's compared to Judy Finnegan, and then I saw Virginia Wade at 71 on the tv recently - (oh dear) an absolute stunner when she won Wimbledon, but now sports a severe haircut and sun damage has destroyed her neck.

She's said before she's spent fifty years in the fashion industry so I figured she was about seventy-ish, she lost all credibility though when she hooked up with QVC, especially when she said Michelle Hope clothing was straight off the catwalk........or was that laughed straight off the catwalk? :mysmilie_17:

Well, I don't think she can be 70 yet, because having a son James with Richard Whiteley (Countdown), according to reports she was 19 in 1970 when they first met.

Used to enjoy listening to her in her pre QVC days but not anymore ...all I can think is that they pay their guests very well for them to throw their principles out of the window by trying to convince us that QVC ' fashion is designer '

Latest posts

Back