Yankee Candles TSV 30/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, obviously I'm not interested in the TSV (much!) because I won't be buying (probably).

Just to flag that I've posted some Yankee bargains found on Amazon in the "Yankee Candle deals" thread of Reasons Not To Shop With QVC section above - mostly tealights and votives though, and I know some on here don't bother with them. The set of 15 votives (2017 fragrances?), 2 holders and 3 boxes of tealights for £19.99 is great value though.

I've just seen that next Sunday, there are five Yankee hours, not including the launch and repeats of that overnight!

11.00am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm, 7.00pm and 10.00pm

Most TSVs I'm vaguely interested in are only on once or twice after launch.

What was the,last one? Was it the gold electric melt warmer?

Yes that was the one - I wish they'd do a melt cup TSV but I know that's very unlikely to happen as they're nowhere near as popular as the candles etc

Well, I'm out too but I've entered the competition anyway because I rather like free things!

Me too. But apart from via Tarketta's link I can't see that page on their website. So how does that work?

Me too. But apart from via Tarketta's link I can't see that page on their website. So how does that work?

Yes I thought that odd too, like it's a hidden section within the main website - it came up on a google search but trying to navigate to that page from the YC home page gets you nowhere, most peculiar!

It is the same idea as the "whole bunch of wax" TSV they did last year in all those scents then, but less wax and other things like beads. Not for me unless I win the competition, which is never going to happen!

:mysmilie_59:

It is the same idea as the "whole bunch of wax" TSV they did last year in all those scents then, but less wax and other things like beads. Not for me unless I win the competition, which is never going to happen!

:mysmilie_59:

It's good that they are trying something new and a lot of people will love it but I'm not bothered about the spheres or plug-ins and if the options are as per the Yankee Candle web page (Black Coconut, Red Raspberry, Clean Cotton, Pink Sands, Lemon Lavender), none is in my top 10.

i love black coconut its one of my favourite scents can't get enough of it

but even this is far too much

Yes, Black Coconut is definitely the one I would go for if I were buying the TSV. I only quite recently discovered it when I got a super-bargain pillar jar in Clinton's and lit it (I have unlit jars in my stupid stash). It is lovely but I can't justify more or in this quantity.

I love Black Coconut' but my husband can't stand it. I have no interest in plug ins which I think are a fire hazard and the sphere jars have had shockingly poor reviews. I don't like these TSVs where it is just one fragrance, I think they are boring + I would get fed up of the same scent day in day out.

Latest posts

Back