Yankee Candles TSV 30/07/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, I don't know what to say - shocked !

I have mentioned a few QVC-type Yankee sets recently that have appeared on Amazon (mainly from the same seller) - ok, I've gone on about them a bit! I ordered and quickly received that Pure Essence set and it's all perfectly good quality and condition, in case anyone's interested. Trouble is, when I looked it up again today so I could post the link here, Amazon showed me a similar set underneath it, as Amazon does, and now I'm tempted by that too! £14.99 for 18 votives and two holders is amazing (obviously if you like the scents).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073VQ5XBX/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I have mentioned a few QVC-type Yankee sets recently that have appeared on Amazon (mainly from the same seller) - ok, I've gone on about them a bit! I ordered and quickly received that Pure Essence set and it's all perfectly good quality and condition, in case anyone's interested. Trouble is, when I looked it up again today so I could post the link here, Amazon showed me a similar set underneath it, as Amazon does, and now I'm tempted by that too! £14.99 for 18 votives and two holders is amazing (obviously if you like the scents).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073VQ5XBX/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Love this set. You're a bad influence!

Love this set. You're a bad influence!

Many apologies! I admit I may have bought it, using the excuse that I had a gift card languishing in the desk drawer so that was £10 towards it. Whoops! Oh, and I was all stressed out after The Handmaid's Tale.

Many apologies! I admit I may have bought it, using the excuse that I had a gift card languishing in the desk drawer so that was £10 towards it. Whoops! Oh, and I was all stressed out after The Handmaid's Tale.

I have no excuses. Just fancied it! And one the other day as well. This is going to have to stop!

this is another nice set the holders are gorgeoushttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Yankee-Candle-Vintage-Holders-x/dp/B073V2CZHW/ref=pd_sbs_201_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=AJ9DCE690E4JB7EXVYS9

try againhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Yankee-Candle-Vintage-Holders-x/dp/B073V2CZHW/ref=pd_sbs_201_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=AJ9DCE690E4JB7EXVYS9

I listened to a bit of this new woman last night and will say that she does seem to know the various notes in the candles, which is a plus for me.

I love my votives and have a few to be getting on with. I use them in various Yankee accessories and holders and they look great in my home. Also use a whole one in an empty scenterpiece pot. However, as Red Raspberry is my favourite scent at the moment (and new zealand wild berry as an alternative) I went for the TSV. The plug in is in a well ventilated large space to mask the cat litter. The 2 pots of scent beads are in a bathroom each. I quite like them actually, when I walk in the bathroom I can really smell them. I put the large jar in my kitchen to replace the other one I am currently using. I preferred the variety of items in the same scent, rather than 3 jars at least one of which I don't want. This time I struck lucky because I just adore red raspberry. My only complaint is that they could have put a scenterpiece melt and a packet of tea lights in as well to make it better value for money.

I love my votives and have a few to be getting on with. I use them in various Yankee accessories and holders and they look great in my home. Also use a whole one in an empty scenterpiece pot. However, as Red Raspberry is my favourite scent at the moment (and new zealand wild berry as an alternative) I went for the TSV. The plug in is in a well ventilated large space to mask the cat litter. The 2 pots of scent beads are in a bathroom each. I quite like them actually, when I walk in the bathroom I can really smell them. I put the large jar in my kitchen to replace the other one I am currently using. I preferred the variety of items in the same scent, rather than 3 jars at least one of which I don't want. This time I struck lucky because I just adore red raspberry. My only complaint is that they could have put a scenterpiece melt and a packet of tea lights in as well to make it better value for money.

they just cant get the value on the scenterpiece melt cups thats why they rarely have them

I liked this TSV and it's variety. I got Pink Sands and my Mum got Lemon Lavendar. We have swapped a sphere, a plug in refil and the small jar with each other to get a bit more variety :)

Latest posts

Back