Jill Franks and the record player

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Just tuned in to see a decidedly disgruntled Jill Franks being drowned out by the sound of a record player as the guest dramatically turned up the volume. Ooooh she looked furious! For a moment the camera lingered on her in medium close-up, the expression on her face ..... oooh if looks could kill! Then he did it again! Hahahahahaha! Her head looked a bit like a knackered pecan nut!

Just tuned in to see a decidedly disgruntled Jill Franks being drowned out by the sound of a record player as the guest dramatically turned up the volume. Ooooh she looked furious! For a moment the camera lingered on her in medium close-up, the expression on her face ..... oooh if looks could kill! Then he did it again! Hahahahahaha! Her head looked a bit like a knackered pecan nut!

I have noticed before if guests do that, she is little 'miffed' to say the least and yes if 'looks could kill', I mean lets face it who would want to drown the oh so wonderful voice of a 'selly telly' presenter!

Oh my goodness! If you get the chance to see it on catchup - do. It's was absolutely hilarious. The director took the decision to cut to a close-up of the product.

I've checked last night and again today the product video is Charlie

:mysmilie_10:

She was the same recently when she was on with Katie P on the beauty clearance. What a joke of show that was! JF kept trying to get in with her claptrap, vying for the top spot but Katie really held her own and wouldn't let her in. Clearly JF is just in love with the spotlight. It was fun to watch though, better than centre court! :D

I know Katie's not too liked on here, but imho she can hold her own against any of the females.
I believe she could cope a lot on her own without a guest, were as the others now struggle.

Latest posts

Back