What the hell is Suzy Adams wearing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
She's on with a NN hour with Charlie Brook. It looks as though Alison Young has dressed Suzy, selecting a clearance number from Michele Hope! It's a sort of tunic / tabard hybrid with a clashing, busy purple chintzy pattern. The innuendo between here and Charlie is hilarious. Suzy mentioned about how women sleeping on their front need some cushioning for their chest area and Charlie made a slightly seedy comment! Now S Adams said she always carries a pillow to the airport. Really, Suzy. I don't think so! Now she's telling us not to use a computer in the bedroom. Shove off, Suzy! I won't have you dictating to me what I can and cannot do! She seems to be marketing herself as a sleep guru.

Didn't you know the guests are greeted with a rail of Q clothing saying "If you like it wear it."

:mysmilie_8:

In that case, that Linda whatever her name, has been wafting about in a couple of sewn up nylon scarves for the past couple of shows !

I think Suzy generally looks a bit like mutton dressed as lamb. Sometimes as you get older you cant wear things you would have worn when you were younger. I love the look of Joe Browns clothes but I know they wouldn't look right on me at my age.

I remember Suzy in the early days when she always had a mahogany tan and nails like talons. Her outfits were more pantomime than high fashion - one minute long straight hair with hippy peasant clothes, then bright tops (to show off her tan) with tight jeans. Like Katy P's mesmerising vampire teeth, with Suzy it was mesmerising watching her hide behind her hair than the boring bedding ! Clearly she has not wisened up with age.

Always a moment of nostalgia when Suzy Adams is on. Reminds me of Toni Arthur from Play School back in the day.

Last edited:
I remember Suzy in the early days when she always had a mahogany tan and nails like talons. Her outfits were more pantomime than high fashion - one minute long straight hair with hippy peasant clothes, then bright tops (to show off her tan) with tight jeans. Like Katy P's mesmerising vampire teeth, with Suzy it was mesmerising watching her hide behind her hair than the boring bedding ! Clearly she has not wisened up with age.

On the contrary, I think "wisened" describes her look perfectly! She certainly changes her style with the weather. I think she has quite a good voice and her hair looked OK - it was just that awful top. I think a single colour would have looked better.

Do you what I do recall something being mentioned about Jackie washing something in the washer at QVC.

I don't know, could have just brought her dirty linen basket in from home.

:mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back