August 6th: TSV @ 1 AM

August 6th: TSV @ 7 AM

August 6th: TSV @ 8 AM

August 6th: TSV @ 11 AM

August 6th: TSV @ 2 PM

August 6th: TSV @ 7 PM

August 6th: TSV @ 11 PM

IMG_0469.jpg
A small picture, I know, but this is the TSV. Called The Gilded Collection.

OMG that looks fabulous. I love highlighting. I am always tempted by the gelato swirls but don't buy cos of the stash. However, I only have Medium Baked left and was planning on getting a Fair closer to Winter..... so this looks promising for me!!!!! Yay!

OMG that looks fabulous. I love highlighting. I am always tempted by the gelato swirls but don't buy cos of the stash. However, I only have Medium Baked left and was planning on getting a Fair closer to Winter..... so this looks promising for me!!!!! Yay!

Yes I think I'll be tempted by this TSV too, LG back to doing what it does best - it will depend on price though, will need to be around £40 max (plus P&P)

It's the Apricot Berry shade apparently - I have that and it really is gorgeous, slightly darker than 'natural', peachy pink tone with a touch of shimmer
I have another Berry blusher from one of the Christmas TSVs ages ago and it's too dark for me, I shall see what this one is like. I may go in the shops to check it out. The Gilded Honey looks like a tin man to me, tried it in the shops.

Looks interesting
I have the Apricot Berry from a TSV ages ago so it isn't a new shade. It is lovely though, nowhere near as dark as the Berry.
I wish she'd bring back Ethereal Rose in a decent size again.

Looks interesting
I have the Apricot Berry from a TSV ages ago so it isn't a new shade. It is lovely though, nowhere near as dark as the Berry.
This was on my mind too, she could bring it in a TSV as a limited edition.

Looks interesting

I can see the difference now

Capture.jpg

It seems similar to Sunswept too

Capture.jpg

Laura Geller blushes are the best and last ages my favourite is Apple Custard.

ME TOO!!!!! I'm finally getting down to the pan of the one I got with a TSV from about 4 years ago and will have to track down another one on ebay as it's simply the best blush ever!

The Tsv from what I can see does look tempting. I haven't bought any LG stuff for years but found in my relatively small make up stash, a pink grapefruit blush that I have hardly used and a berry coloured one I have used quite a bit of but it has kept well, but as I have got older I think the softer peachier shades look better on me, hope the tsv is a good price, an auto delivery in differing shades would be nice :mysmilie_59:

ME TOO!!!!! I'm finally getting down to the pan of the one I got with a TSV from about 4 years ago and will have to track down another one on ebay as it's simply the best blush ever!

I was trying to get one on E for ages, finally managed to find one for £7 so have a reserve.

Sorry, I can't do links, but the August Laura Geller TSV looks the same/similar and the item number is A299252 and shows more details.

Sorry, I can't do links, but the August Laura Geller TSV looks the same/similar and the item number is A299252 and shows more details.
They have it in 7 shades and on 3xEPs! And is marked a TSV. Judging by the price $49.98 our should be around £40.

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Get-Gilded-6-piece-Color.product.A299252.html?productNumber=A299252

The US TSV is going to air on 22 August, so they put it on a TSV price a month in advance for the whole month??

http://www.laurageller.com/qvc-and-on-air-tv-schedule

They have it in 7 shades and on 3xEPs! And is marked a TSV. Judging by the price $49.98 our should be around £40.

http://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Get-Gilded-6-piece-Color.product.A299252.html?productNumber=A299252

The US TSV is going to air on 22 August, so they put it on a TSV price a month in advance for the whole month??

http://www.laurageller.com/qvc-and-on-air-tv-schedule

Just opened that link & got a pop up saying " open a new Q card" whatever that is & get a $20 gift card! Why do we never get such offers of money off?

Love the colour of the lipgloss. The Apricot Berry blusher has shrunk to half the size of the old one that I have.

Latest posts

Back